I heard we were doing Colorado angst?

Tw: Homophobia, specifically Christian homophobia, threats, Utah being a dick- scratch that he's worse then that

Colorado knew he was one to make stupid decisions. He made them all the time.

Stealing Mass's hat, pissing off the wrong guy, mixing mentos and pop, attempting to somersault down stairs, the list goes on and on.

(Do not attempt those last two. I will steal your kneecaps. Don't do it.)

None of them, however, hurt quite like this.

Utah had recoiled from his touch, a look of disgust on his face.

"You- how disgusting." He had sneered.

"No don't look at me all heartbroken. Did you actually think I would reciprocate?"

"Well-"

He had laughed, short and harsh.

"You know my stance on those...things.. it's a sin. And you ACTUALLY THOUGHT I'd like you back?? Were you dropped on your head as a child?!"

You see, his biggest mistake, had been falling for Utah.

"...I-I didn't think that-"

Utah cut him off with a glare.

"See, there's your problem. You don't think."

He knew Utah's stance on this, but the other state had hinted at that stance changing, he never expected him to react like this! The yelling, the berating, it was all too much!
Tears were flowing down his face, no matter how much he internally screamed for them to stop. His stomach churned and he gelt like throwing up. He just wanted to leave the situation, run as far away as he could but he was frozen on the spot.

"Dry your tears. You should've known I would never like a guy. You can't blame me for something that's solely your fault."

Utah stood, a dark, unreadable expression on his face.

"Let this be a lesson to you, this attraction to me? To guys? It's a sin. And if you don't want to get hurt like this, then never let yourself do this again. I've let you off easy, but there are some people who are just itching to kill you for it."

And with that warning, he walked away, leaving Colorado to cry.