"God damn it..." I mumbled proficiencies at him and swatted at his shoulders.

"Serves you right..." He chuckled and I stopped to glare at him. "Are you sure?" He challenged again and I punched him in the shoulder. "Ow! Jesus, Krystal."

"Serves you right." I smirked and walked back to our room and locked the door behind me. I scanned the room and saw Kane's phone charging in the wall. Stupid boy. I picked it up and knew straight away what I was looking for; his inboxes. I didn't even have to scroll down the list before I saw 'Estelle Elizabeth" in bold blue writing. I clicked it and read through the messages.

"Hey beautiful!" I read aloud, loud enough for Kane to hear. He must've thought I was on the phone, because I didn't hear him come running to save his precious iPhone. Fair enough. I kept on reading, just to be sure.

"I think 11:00's a bit to late, how about I pick you up at 10:00 and we can have lunch? 'Winky face'!" I laughed and listened for his footsteps and sure enough, he came bounding over to the door. But to his surprise, it was locked. He shook the handle and growled.

"KRYSTAL!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Admit you like her, and I'll stop reading."

"No!"

"You asked for it!" I laughed again and looked back at the phone. "Sure Kane XO.

So what's doing Stelle!

Nothing much what about you?

Just thinking about our little date 'winky face'!

Oh so it's a date now? 'Winky face'!"

"STOP! Fine! I like her now open the god damned door!" He bashed and kicked the door and I could almost imagine it shattering if I didn't open it soon. So I put the phone back and slid the key under the door, before bolting to the ladder and climbing onto the top bunk and hiding just as the door unlocked and he came storming in. He looked around and I knew immediately he had found me; but he didn't come up. Instead he just turned and left, slamming the door behind him. I almost smiled when I remembered my phone was charging too. SHIT.

I looked down and sure enough, he took both his and my phone. Here we go.

Estelle's POV; after the movie;

"Thanks for taking me..." I looked up at Kane from under my eyelashes and I smiled shyly.

"No worries." He smiled and I died again. Oh my god.

"Why does he even go to school..." I mumbled, and then my eyes widened when I realized I had said it aloud; but luckily he didn't notice. Or pretended not to. But seriously, this guy could make a living as a model.

We took the escalators down to the shopping centre and walked back to his car. A shoe box, but, he's in high school, so he really doesn't need much space. He opened the door for me and as we got in and he started the car, the radio started playing Beauty and a beat. Kane changed the channel as soon as he recognized it and I giggled.

"What's funny?" He asked as we drove out of the carpark and into the streets.

"You know he's dating Melani, right?"

"Who is?"

"Justin Bieber."

"Oh. Yeah, um, okay." He chuckled as if I was delirious.

"I'm serious!" I laughed, "I'm not crazy, she and him always have convos on twitter, and she just got back from his tour."

"What about that Spanish chick from the magic show?" He said in a monotone, still not believing me.

"Selena."

"Whatever." He chuckled.

"She was ages ago, I think..."

"Sure Stelle. Whatever you say, beautiful." He winked at me and turned the tuner on the radio until he found blink 182.

"Calling me beautiful isn't going to shut me up..."

Yes it would. Estelle, you're a liar.

"Sorry beautiful, what were you saying?" He said ever so casually.

Shit.

"Um..." Great. I forgot. "Uh... Okay."

Nice save, Estelle.

He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Which house was yours again?" He asked, pulling my attention back to where we were; we were in my street already... Well, that was quick. I frowned to myself and pointed.

He pulled up in the drive way, and when we got out he began walking me to the door. We were almost halfway there when something compelled me to kiss his cheek. My heart skipped a beat in worry, but as his cheek flushed pink, I smiled. He smirked down at me and kissed my forehead when we made it to the door.

"Goodnight, Stelle. Sleep well." He pressed the doorbell for me and swiped a thumb over my jawline, leaving me somewhat breathless as the door opened and my dad let me inside.

Krystal's POV;

I was on Facebook, scrolling through my newsfeed out of boredom when I heard the door shut and I perked up.

"Kane?" I called, and he walked into the kitchen, where I was sitting at the bench. I watched as he opened the door and watched the food with no intention of grabbing anything to eat. I saw his half smile and I laughed, breaking his daydream.

"Good date?"

"She's..." He started, but trailed off.

"Ask her to formal."

"What?" He asked, shutting the fridge door and he leant against the benchtop.

"Formal, smart ass. Like a dance."

"I know what it is. I didn't know when we're having one, though..."

"You gonna ask her then?"

"I don't know how..." He frowned thoughtfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't overdo it, or you'll freak her out. All you have to do is ask if she'd like to go with you."

"On Facebook?"

"No, that's not enough. Just a bit more... I know, ask for her number and say you need to ask something, then call her and ask her if she's going and if she'd like to go with you. Easy." I shrugged and he started to smile but then it dropped slowly.

"What If she says no?"

"Kane. She just went on a date with you. Unless you farted in her face, I don't think she'll say no." I chuckled and he smirked.

"No, but she kissed me on the cheek. It was pretty cute."

"Then there's no way she'll say no." I grinned and he grinned back, raising a hand to rustle my hair up and walk back to our bedroom. I scowled and desperately tried to put my hair back in place.

-

AN: yeah man. I know, he's too young for a license if he's in Melani's grade with Krystal but... Lets just pretend. It makes this chapter cuter anyway!

I'm pretty damn sure this is a long chapter.

Oh and if you're wondering; I decided that if I'm going to introduce new characters, I've got to characterize them. That means backstory, personality, etcetera! But never fear, I haven't forgotten the Bieber entourage. They're coming back into the story, I'm just taking it slow; the start of the story was super fast paced and hard to understand, so I want the rest of it to be a breeze to read.

I love you all (nh), and thank you beautiful people for your patience. And if you're reading this, your loyalty. <3