After we had gotten dressed we walked across the hall to the guys suite. It was just as lavish as ours. "Ok...I see y'all!!" Chad said with a big smile. "Damn!" Malik had a look on his face like he was in pain. We all chuckled and blushed. "Y'all looking mighty delicious as well" Johana joined in. "So I assume the "do not disturb" sign will we showcased on your door tonight huh?" I stated as I hugged both of them. "Mmm...y'all smell good" Regina said as she pushed me aside to hug them as well. I huffed and cut my eyes at her. "Alright y'all, let's hit it!" Jeannette said as she began pushing us one by one out the room.

The hotel we were staying in was beachfront so we didn't need to walk far. There was so much eye candy on this beach "lawd a mercy" I fanned my face with my hand as I caught a glimpse of all the beautiful brown men. They were shirtless at that. "Girl I know right" Jeannette chimed in. Malik shook his head. "If you ladies are done drooling we can go find a spot." I just chuckled and followed him till we came across an empty area.
Among us Jeannette and Chad were engaged, Regina was in the middle of a messy divorce, Malik and Johana were single and loving it and....well you see the "complicated situation" that I'm in. Truthfully we were here to just enjoy ourselves, but we made a pact that "Whatever happened in Florida stayed in Florida." I know it sounds cliche, but we planned to act up this week. Placing my blinged sunglasses on I reach for the sunscreen lotion. "Hey Malik can you rub some of this on my back for me please?" Me and  Malik go way back to college. We had a fling from time to time, but that was years ago. Now we just flirted from time to time and comfort each other in between relationships. Once one of us was "locked down" we backed off and resumed our normal friendship. None of our other friends knew this, because they would def be all in the business and trying to push something that we were ready for. They probably suspected it, but never spoke on it. I watched my other friends playing around pushing each other in the water. When Maliks hands started getting a little rougher on my shoulders, I leaned back into him and closed my eyes enjoying the massage. "Ooh I'm next" Johana high pitch voice brought me back to reality. "Sssmmmaaahhhh, damn" I over exaggerated snacking my teeth, rolled my eyes and my neck in her face. Then I laughed and handed her the bottle of sunscreen. "Stop hogging the men's, my body need protection too" she shoved me and laughed as I almost fell off the beach chair I was sitting sideways on. "No you didn't heffa!!" I quickly snatched the bottle of lotion and squeezed it so it squinted all on her exposed breast. "What the...you know what ain't nothing wrong with a lil marinara sauce." She claimed as she sloppily spread the lotion all over her breast suggestively. "Mind if I join? Seems like lots of fun." I had to turn my head to see where that voice was coming from. I hadn't even noticed the dude walking up on us (gots to be more careful) I told myself as I looked the guy up and down. As he noticed our mood change to serious and I fake baby mugged him he put up his hands in a "surrender" stand and took a step back. "Hey, my bad I just thought I'd stop and say hi. Your usually in such a rush I don't normally get the chance to speak."  I tried to remember where I've seen him from, but I couldn't off the top of my head. His face did look familiar though. "You good. Where actually is that...." I started "My sister owns the hair shop you go to Jean" he walked around the chair to me bypassing Johana (who seemed to be drooling) and extended his hand "I'm Bryson" I shook his hand and smiled. "Hey I'm..." "Rain" he interrupted me and I raised an eyebrow. "Well it's nice to meet you Bryson" We just stared into each other eyes "Hey Johana let me buy you a drink" Malik said breaking our private moment. "Oh...my bad. This is my friend Malik and my sister Johana" Malik seemed to be trying to drag Johana away "Yeah nice to meet you man, we'll catch up with you later." Shaking my head at Johana foolish self, I turned my focus back to Bryson. "So tell me...why you never said anything? And what are you doing here in Florida?" I noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding ring and he sat down next to me. Mmm...good looking, nice body, not married. I was mentally checking things off of my "list". I found it hard to believe that I never noticed him before, and why Jean never introduced us? "I actually live here, but my business causes me to travel to New York often. As far as not speaking to you before, like I said you always seem to be in a rush so I sat back n the cut observed." Job, another mental check off the "list". I was about to respond when a high pitch squeal brought my attention to my finds. Chad had pick Johana up and was in the process of throwing her in the water. "My hair!" Was all you heard before she splashed in the water and everyone that witnessed it was dying of laughter including me and Bryson. After the laughter died down I decided it was time to join them. "Hey Bryson how about you call or text me later cause I came here with a group and...well I just don't wanna be rude." I said standing up. "No problem, I didn't mean to interrupt." He said pulling his cellphone out his back pocket. I took it from him to enter my information. No password, major points added mentally. "Don't worry about it, it was a welcome interruption. Just txt me later." I winked and handed his phone back, then I turned around and did my best "catwalk" to my friends. This vacation just got a bit more interesting.

^^^^^^^^^^^
😍🥰😘
Hey guys, if you noticed I've tried doing this one differently. I'm actually writing it as I go instead of trying to upload one of my prewritten books, it didn't work so well last time because I kept wanting to change things which took the story in a different direction than I planned. Anyways..... I hope your enjoying it. As always don't forget to like, comment and share.