It was completely silent as Harley narrowed his eyes...before snorting. "Says the one who sheds his skin. Now that's just fucking gross."

All eyes swivel back over to Colt, waiting for an explosion or fistfight to break out. Only, he smiles...Well, I did not expect that.

"True, although that's only if I stay in my snake form," he said before walking over to join us. "You sure you can handle all this alcohol, big bird?"

Harley rumbled with laughter so much it felt like there was an earthquake. "As much as I can handle dealing with your scaly ass."

This is oddly...normal, I thought to myself as I watched the four large men drinking and talking around me.

"Truth or dare?" Harley asked, smiling down at me.

I threw my head back and groaned, "Not this shit again." Harley frowned in confusion as Caspian and Daxon chuckled. "Fine, truth."

Colt cuts in before Harley gets the chance. "What actually happened to you in class? Why did you pass out?"

I grind my teeth at his question. It was like he's been waiting for the opportunity to ask the whole day. I looked around the room to see everyone's attention was now solely on me. Thanks a lot, jackass.

"Dr. Collins suggested that it has something to do with a mental barrier inside of my head. It must be locking up my magic and memories. That's why he's transferring me into his class," I said before taking the joint from Daxon again.

Everyone was quiet before Daxon said with a grin, "Well, at least you'll be in another one of our classes."

I gave him a small smile, letting the effects of alcohol and weed wash over me before grinning evilly. "Okay, who's next?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what do you guys do in this class, again?" I asked Caspian as we made our way to Dr. Collins' class.

He shrugged. "We learn about enchantments and spells, as well as, using the looking glass."

I raised a brow. "Which is?"

Cas shrugged again, making me narrow my eyes in suspicion. Is he sweating? "It's just a mirror that allows you to see in the future." My eyes widened, now a little more intrigued by this class. "Or it allows you to see in the past. It just depends. You can only see the things it wants you to see."

I nodded my head. Hmm, that sounds ominous. I wonder if that's what Dr. Collins is wanting to try out with me.

We walk in, Caspian immediately goes to his seat on the floor next to Daxon while I walk to the front where Dr. Collins is seated.

I felt a silencing bubble being placed around us as he spoke. "Ah, Ms. Maxwell. It's good to see you. Have you had any problems or episodes since the last time we spoke?"

I shook my head. "Not a single problem, Doc. Are you sure those biweekly meetings are necessary?" I asked, hoping that I could somehow find my way around them.

He gave me a knowing look. "I'm afraid I can't do that. We'll take it easy today, you can just stay after class to go more in-depth with the looking glass." He gestured to the back of the classroom. "Since I only have one person who strictly refuses to have a partner, and as it seems that you two are also friends, you can go join him."

I look to the back of the classroom in confusion until I spot Harley leaning against the back wall watching me. I smile before practically skipping my way in his direction.