Ivory Fangs (Ch.6)

Alright guy ch#6....still havent reached 2500 views...but thats ok. Im running out of ideas guys....soo i am going to take a slight maybe 2 week leave. After all i do have to study for my Sat's if im getting in UCLA (University of California Los Angeles) or Stanford....(Stanford...u kno in the social network...where Mark Zuckerberg went....U kno..the Facebook dude?)

I am totally running out of books if any1 wants to reccomend any go ahead..just no twilight fan ficts...and maybe something with magic or vamps.....URBAN FANTASY?....no Seelie Court stuff either...Aka Faeries....great!

As always Contact me with ideas @ rikahs19@gmail.com...and Read/Vote/Comment

Recap:

A cacophony of grey wispy smoke billowed from the ground startling him. A vaguely humanoid shape cloaked in a white robe slowly rose from the smoke in a way that Vlad was sure defied ever single law of physics.  The form was hooded and wearing a pair of black leather gloves.  The sketchy character pulled the hood from its head to reveal beautiful straight shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights.

And For Your DELIGHT........IVORY FANGS CHAPTER #6

It was a girl, a cute girl. She smiled at him and said “Hey there” as if she had known him her whole life. She held up a finger in the international symbol for ‘give me 1 sec’, and fumbled around in her robe’s inside pocket. The robe was actually a knee length women’s coat with a set of solid white jeans.

With an ‘aha’ sound, she produced a white iPhone. She scrolled quietly, and then looked up at him. She had a valley girl type voice. “Alright, this may or may not come as a shock to you but, you're dead”, she read.

Vlad rolled his eyes, “no seriously? I couldn’t tell from the floating crystal TV and the eternal pain I was writhing in, not to mention the echo voice.” She leveled her cloud white eyes on him.

“My name is Azrael, and I will be your reaper. Since you're dead, I’ll be your guide to heaven once you pass the test of course.” She held out her hand and a black portfolio materialized. She opened it up after putting her iPhone back in her pocket, “It seems you’ve been slightly less than pure in your lifetime, but that last act of good, trying to save the, ‘girl’ in the street and your friend in the accident, that got you some extra heaven points.” She showed him his file, chock full of all of his good and bad feats, they even had his pranks from grade school, and the girls he virtually tossed away after a week of dating a few months ago. At the top of the page the number: 17,993 was listed.

“A normal adult has about 70,000 points at age 70, at age 20 you usually only have 30,000 so at age 16, you should have… 18,000.” She tsked, “It appears you don’t have enough credits to get into heaven, sorry kid. You’ll be escorted to limbo, or the purgatory division. If you are ever reincarnated, it will be as a lowly snail, a housecat, or something equally worthy of your selfishness…sorry kid welcome to fail, population, You.”

Her word struck Vlad straight in his heart; he would never get to see his parents past the pearly gates, never get to see his dog, and never get to see Liz again. He face fell, and he did something, under normal circumstances, he would have laughed at had it been happening to anyone else. His eyes began to leak and he felt warm drops of liquid running down his face. He would not sob; this was the one thing he would promise himself.

She’s like a year younger than I am. Who does this stupid girl think she is? He asked himself. Then he told himself the obvious answer, she’s the freaking angel of death, the damned grim reaper.

Azrael rose one of her eyebrows at his unusual showing of emotion. “I understand. Can you just make sure Liz is cared for?” he asked.

The black portfolio began to shimmer a dull white. Azrael’s perfectly arched eyebrow rose into her hairline as she flipped her portfolio open to the page displaying his file. “Hmm, it seems I won’t be seeing you soon, you have been granted Ivory status.”