CHAPTER 32

AQUA'S POV:

I swear i haven't slept since i got home from the hospital. I love being a mom, but damn i need some sleep. This is not okay.

Not to mention that Quinton also hardly sleeps and he's moody as fuck.  Yesterday i put Brandon to sleep and Lilly decided to wake up.

"Hi baby" Quinton said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey. How was work?"

"Fine. I got to sleep for 2 hours at the office. Have you gotten any sleep?" He asked kissing my forhead.

"No. Brandon basically cried all day. You know he loves your presence."

"Yeah. I'll take him to the office with me."

"Nope not happening"

"Why?"

"Just not happening."

"Okay fine"

"So what's happening with the case?" I asked. Its been 3 days and i haven't heard anything.

"Today Rose was taken into police custody in beliefs that she is an accomplice with the mastermind behind all this."

"So now what?" I asked.

"The detectives said that they are gonna need more help. So they are transferring Rose into FBI custody."

"Good.  We need to get this person out of our lives."

"I know baby".

That evening

I woke up and went downstairs to get the babies milk bottels out of the fridge. I put them in the warmer and waited.

I turned around and saw a shadow of someone. I must really be paranoid that I'm starting to see things now.

I took the warmed up bottles and went back into bed to sleep.  Knowing these kids they could wake up and play and cry all night long.

................

FILLER CHAPTER.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BEHIND THIS???

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE SUPRISE?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!!

LOVE SARAH 💓