CHAPTER 18

AQUA'S POV:

I've been living with Mr and Mrs Jacks for about 4 weeks now. Quinton hasnt come overy yet or even contacted me in any sort of way. Reason being that i really needed more time for myself and also, the baby didn't need that much stress around.

My baby bump has been growing ans to be honest, i don't look 3 months pregnant.  I look like I'm 5 months pregnant, Celest and Marry came with me to the doctor's appointment and looking at sonogram, this is going to be one big baby.

I was currently sitting outside reading a book and sipping on some lemon water. I saw a shadow, when i looked up i saw the man i thought i would never want to see again.

Quinton Jacks.

"Hey." He said

"Hi." I said.  I then turned back to reading my novel, i don't have time for him.

He sat down besides me.

"How are you, and the baby?" He asked.

"We we're doing much better before you decided to make your precence known."

"Aqua. I'm really sorry, i don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to do it,it was a big mistake and i regret it. I need you to believe me and trust me." He said reaching for my hand. I quickly pulled my hand away and gave him the ' don't touch an angry black woman' look.

"Quinton. Cheating is not a mistake, it's a choice. There is a big difference in making choices and making a mistake. When a glass of milk falls and breaks; that's a mistake. When you have a woman clawing at you and you give in and sleep with her, that's  a choice. You have to remember that choices are very dangerous.  It doesn't matter if its a good choice or a bad choice, it will affect you in the long run. With that being said, if i had not called you that night would you have told me about what happened?" I asked.

Quinton kept quiet, that was more than i needed to know. I nodded my head.

"If you want your family back, you gonna have to fight for it. I'm not letting you crawl your lying ass back into our lives, only for you to ruin it again. Listen here, and listen carefully. Old AQUA is gone, this new Aqua is wiser and stronger and if you ever disappoint us again. You will NEVER see the baby, are we understood?" I asked.

"Y-yes."

"Good." I turned back to my book but i could still sense that he was still staring at me. I looked up from my book and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Can i please take you out for dinner?" He asked.

"I'll think about it." I said. I turned back to my book again. Quinton stood up and walked towards me and squatted in front of me. He put his hand on my growing belly and gave it a kiss. He then looked up to me and gave we a kiss on the cheek. With that he walked  out.

QUINTON'S POV:

Damn. I have to get my family back fast. I walked out of the house and went to my car and told the driver to take me to the appartment. On the way home i felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Aqua.

WIFE♡: Yes. I'll go out with you.

I grinned and finally felt good in a very long time.

ME: GREAT, I'll pick you up at 8, I'll send you a dress.

I arrived at the appartment.  It was really empty in here. The only thing i could smell was the boxes of takeaways that i had. I really miss Aqua's cooking. I guess its true when they say ' you don't know what you got till its gone.'

......

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO WORK OUT FOR THE BOTH OF THEM?

TO BE HONEST I DON'T KNOW, WHAT I CAN SAY IS THAT WR HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF JORDYN AND QUINTON'S SLUTS.

PPLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM at hlongwanesarah

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH