CHAPTER 11

Quinton's Pov:

When Aqua blacked out. We quickly rushed her to the hospital. During the drive, i was worried even more because the blood didn't stop running down her legs. I was worried, really worried.

"Hey man she'll be fine." Dominique said. The moment we pulled up to the hospital, i picked Aqua up and rushed her into the hospital.

"HELP! HELP. MY WIFE IS LOSING THE BABY!!!!" The moment i said that, they had already put her on the bed and rushed her into the emergency room.

"Sir.. sir. You have to stay here while the doctor's work on her. I promise, they will save her life. Just sit down and wait. I need you trust our doctors" the male nurse said.

I nodded and walked away and sat down in the waiting room, with my brother and Celest.

"Hey. Uhhm. I called the family. They on their way now. Dad said he will take over the business until Aqua is okay." Dominique said.

"Okay. I'll make sure to stay here and wait to hear from the doctor. In the mean time, Dominique can you please go home and get me a change of clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Come on Celest." They both got up, hugged me and left. 10 minutes later my WHOLE family came in the waiting room.

"Ohhhh baby. Are you okay? What happend? Is Aqua okay? Omg gosh is the baby okay?" My mother asked hugging me. I hugged everyone from my mother to my father, grandmother,grandfather, sisters, ALL of my aunts and uncles. I then told them what happened to Aqua.

"Mama i don't want to lose them. I just started a family and I'm not gonna lie. Mama i love them. I love them so much and i can't believe I'm about to lose them." I said laying on my mothers lap. And for the first time in years.......... i cried.

9 hours later:

IT'S been nine hours already and the doctor's have yet to update us on anything. My family have not left my side and i honestly cannot be more greatful.

"Family for Aqua Carter- Jacks?" The doctor asked and my whole family stood.

"Uhhm I'm Aqua's husband. Quinton Jacks." I said.

"Well Mr Jacks I'm here to inform you that your wife is okay and so is the baby." The doctor said.

"Oh thank god." My grandma said.

"But what i wanted to know is that. Did Aqua eat anything today that could have included pills?" The doctor asked. I shool my head no but my mother daid something.

"When Aqua and i had brunch today i saw Grace talking to tje waiter that was serving us, but i didn't think much of it." My mother said in tears. I went to her side and hugged her.

"We ran several tests and one test came out positive for an abortion pill that must have been put in her drink. This abortion pill has not been aproved by the government and therefore it is illegal. I must say, you are very lucky they survived because that pill is very strong. She also lost alot of blood but since she's a blood donor we werw able to find a quick match and that person will donate right now. So I'll call you once the blood donation process has been done, which shouldn't be that long." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor." I said. I then sat down and started thinking about why Grace would do such a thing like this.

My brother and Celest came and i filled them up with everything tjat the doctor told us.

"I AM GOING TO BUST A CAP IN A BITCHES ASS. I PRAY TO BLACK JESUS THAT HE GIVES ME THE STRENGTH!!!!!!!!" Celest shouted.

An hour later the doctor came and told us that Aqua was ready for visitors but has been heavily sedated so we can only see her for a few minutes.

I walked in and saw Aqua lying on the bed still looking very beautiful.

"Hey baby." I said holdingher hand.

"Hey. Wh-wh-where am i?" She asked

"In the hospital. Don't worry the baby is fine." I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Uhhh. You were drugged. Do you remember anything when you and my mother had brunch?" I asked.

"Uhhh..... we had brunch, discussed a few wedding plans and then i remeber Grace coming into the restaurant and talking some shit. But then she finally walked away." She said.

Did your drink taste different?" I asked her.

"Uhhm.. i did taste a powdery substance, but after the first sip, i sent it away and ordered lemon water instead." She said.

"Okay. Just get some rest and ill be here when you wake up." I said.

"Okay." She said. Then she fell asleep right away.

I then asked the nuse to bring me extra blankets as i will br sleeping on the extra bed provided.

"Here you go sir." The nurse said handing me the blankets.

"Thanks. " i said.

She then walked out of the room and closed the door. I prepared the bed and laid on it.

The entire night all i could hear was the beeping sound of the machine, before sleep consumed me.

.........

HEY LOVIES!!

HECTIC RIGHT?

DID Y'ALL SEE THAT COMING?

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT hlongwanesarah

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY

LOVE SARAH ❤🙈