CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @friskriel who actually gave me an idea on this chapter. Thank you ❤

ANONYMOUS POV:

Aqua's family had always been a middle class family. Giselle who is Aqua's mother was a nurse and a mid-wife at a private hospital and James who is Aqua's father, is a college professor. To normal people they seemed like the perfect family and couple. But in real life they were power hungry. They always wanted the lifestyle with the money, designer clothes, big holiday homes, international holidays and most of all the fame.

The only reason why they treated Aqua like a slave was because she didn't fit into their "perfect family". So when Aqua ran away,they felt like a burden was lifeted off their shoulders,as they wouldn't have to deal with the "outsider."

Grandma Gayle and Grandpa Mike we're the only people who accepted Aqua for who she truly was and also accepted how different she was from the family in terms of her darker complexion. The rest of the family seemed to treated her just like Giselle and James would treat her.

"Jordyn get down here." Said Giselle

Jordyn came down and sat on the couch facing both her parents.

"Yes?" She asked,knowing what this conversation was about.

"Jordyn, the man your sister is about to get married to is a billionaire.  Do you know what that means?" Giselle asked.

"Yes i do. It means, money, fancy clothes and fame." She said

"Yes it does. If you marry that man it will mean that none of us will have to work a day in our lives; your father and i can buy that big house and have maids at our service at any minute."

"It also means that we get what ever we want once your sister is at our service 24/7." James said.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." Jordyn said.

"Good. Get started and  get that billionaire boy." James said.

.....

QUINTON'S POV:

It had now been 2 months after the whole drug incident and Aqua and the baby are doing well. They arw under 24 hour protection and the baby bump is growing. It bigger than it should normally be, but the doctor said it's normal for a baby to be fat during pregnancy growth.

I was sitting in the office looking at the picture of the latest sonogram and the baby does look a bit fat. My thoughts were interupted by the voice of my Secretary telling me i have a visitor.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Uhhh Jordyn Carter is her name."

"I don't know anyone named Jordyn Carter,but let that person in." I said.

5minutes later a young lady who looks like Aqua but the younger and lighter version of her 2alked into the office.

"How may i help you ma'am?" I asked.

"Well, you can help me by leaving my sister and coming after me. I mean, look at me. I'm everything you need in a woman. I'm beautiful, light skinned, skinny and the public would surely love to hear about me." She said trying to walk seductively towards me.

Like is said she was TRYING.

"Listen here. I don't know what the hell you wsnt from me, but i know for a fact that i don't want you. I'd rsther settle for someone like your sister who is nit a hoe. And let me tell you this once,i don't have time to be wastingwith little girls like you. Get the fuck out of my office and go bsck to your pathetic lives. Don't think Aqua didnt tellme about the way that you guys were treating her,matter fact, i should actually make you guys pay huh." I said smirking with that said she quickyl ran out if the room.