CHARTER 31

AQUA'S POV:

Beep beep beep.

The first sound i hear when i wake up. I'm already aware of what went down. This just made me realise how short life is,well specially my life. Who ever tried to kill me and my babies is going to come back and try to finish the job.

"Hey" i looked towards the door and saw Quinton standing there looking all happy.

"Hey"

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"A little sore,how long have i been out?"

"2 days"

Woah. Then that must mean.......

"Where are my babies?" I asked.

"In their incubators. Aqua,they are beautiful and I'm not gonna lie we made some bomb ass kids"

"Can i see them please?"

"I think you can, let me get the doctor to check you up" he left the room and came back with him five minutes later.

After doing all the necessary  check-ups the nuse came with the two angels.

I held both of them in my hands. Damn, this is one magical moment. The girl has more of my features and the boy has more of Quinton's features. They both looking too damn beautiful.

"Did you name them?" I asked him

"Yeah. Our son's name is Brandon after my grandfather and our daughter is Lilly,after the flower" he said smiling down at them.

"I love the names" he got up from his seat and we shared a kiss together. I pulled away ready to ask him the million dollar question.

"Quinton,who tried to kill me?"

"The camera doesn't show the culprits face. But i have a feeling its Grace."

"And that new maid you hired"

"Why would you say that about Rose?"

"Just go into your office at home and watch the cctv footage i uploaded into your computer."

"Well the detective is coming to our apartment for investigations. I'll just show him the video."

"Yeah. Okay."

"Hey. Don't worry we'll get through this. Let's just be happy we have our babies with us okay?"

"Okay"

UNKNOWN POV:

"She's still alive??!!!!!"

"Y-yes."

"WHAT THE HELL ROSE!!??"

"I'm sorry okay. It was s mistake"

"Well when i do it myself it won't be a mistake!!!

......................

I HAVE A CHRISTMAS EVE SUPRISED FOR YOU GUYS AT THE END OF THE BOOK.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH 💓