CHAPTER1.

Dedicated to @Super_readder123

T

hat'sQuinton up there.

3 WEEKS LATER.

I walked into my apartment, well my box. I live in Queens, and my "apartment"is literally so small. When i walk in I'm met with my kitchen,which is falling apart. My living room is next to the kitchen. Which consists of a small couch i found when i moved in and a small tv in front using a box as a stand.  I walk to my bedroom and take off my clothes. Then i walk into my bathroom for a shower, i step into the shower and turn the water on  "Great no hot water". Its really not suprising when you have neighbour like mine.  That old lady can shower for hours. I swear she's the reason why we facing water problems on Earth.

I walk out after my cold shower, and dry off. I walk into my room,lotion my body and put on my outfit.  Which consisted of ripped jeans which i got for $2 at a second hand shop. A white t-shirt and white old sneakers.

Today is the day I'm going to the surrogacy agency and metting with Amanda . I know what y'all arw thinking, but these bills ain't gonna pay themselves.  Without a diploma i don't have a choice but to sign up for this whole surrogacy thing.

Last week i called her and she just saidi must send my photos through and just come to the office today.

I walk out the door and i catch a taxi.  "Where to?" The driver asks. I give him the address and he drives to the location. After the 25 minute drive he stops and i pay him $10 dollar and tell him to keep thw change.

I walk into the building and go straight to the secretary. 

"Hello my name is Aqua Carter. I'm here for the meeting with Amanda". I tell the secretary.  She smiles at me and starts typing on her computer.

"Ohh yeah. You do and you are about 14 minutes ealry but its okay. Just take the elevator to your left and press the floor number 7" she said smilling at me and handing me a tag to put around my neck. "By the way my name is Zara". "I'm Aqua. Nice to meet you Zara". I said smiling and walking away.

I walk out the elevator and I'm gretted by another Secretary who tells me to just sit down and wait.  About ten minutes later a man who is about 6"9, well built, green eyes and i can tell that the suit he is wearing costs more than my entire life. He walks into the office and closes the door. About 5 minutes later I'm called into the office.

When i walk in i notice the man that passed me when i was sitting down. And Amanda was behind her desk talking to him.

"Come sit down Aqua". Amanda said gesturing with her hand.  I walk over and sit down next to the mysterious man.

"Well Aqua. This is Mr Jacks and he would like to talk to you so i will leave you two to talk". She stood up and walked outside the office closing the door behind her.

"Aqua my name is Quinton.. Quinton Jacks. Amanda sent me your photos last week as per request, also the medical results you sent her last week."  He said, as his voice sent chills down my spine.

I nooded as he kept talking but not looking at him in the eyes. I felt a verg warm finger under my chin and soon realised he wanted me to look at him.

"Are you following Aqua?"he asked once we locked eyes.

"Y-es M-Mr Jacks" i sid stuttering. 

"Very well then. The reason i want you to carry my child is because i need an heir and if i don't produce one my father will take back his company.  So my request is for you to carry my heir. Not only that but i also  need a wife. If you accept, you and i will stay married for about 2 years and then divorce. In thw contract Amanda will give you, i want you to sign off full custody of my son. You will not leave empty handed as i will load $600 000 into your account for each month you carry my child and stay married to me. So what do you say? Are you in or out?" He asked. 

I sat there thinking. This is a really good offer. With the money he's offering, its enough for me to buy a house, car,finish high school  and get my diploma, even starting my own business and going to college.

"I'm  in" i said  as i looked at him and smiled.

So that's it for chapter 1 hope you guys liked it.

DON'T forget to vote,comment,like and share this story.