CHAPTER 4

Thank you @super_readder123  for my book cover!!!!

AQUA'S pov:

About 3 hours later Quinton came home and how do i know this? Well I'm standing in the living room watching some shit unfold.

"Grace. What the hell is wrong with you?!! You can't just come into my home and claim that you live here!!" Quinton was furious. And ohhh thats her name.

"Quinton you dropped me off on an island and said you were coming back,but you never did and i got worried so i had to come and check on you" Grace said.

"I left you there for a reason. You are just after my money and you want to be in a relationship with me because of what i can give you. You arw afriad that if i leave you then you won't be able to live uo to your lifestyle i.e. your botox" Quinton said very calmly.

"H-h-how did you know i use botox?" She asked with s schocked expression.

"I left you on the island for 6 months and there is no skin clinics there. Also i can see that one lip is bigger than the other. And don't get me started on your boobs cause lord knows that fake too".  Quinton said this. Like i literally couldnt hold it in i had to laugh.

"Is something funny for you?" Grace asked.

"Uhhm yeah... your a fake bitch!!" I shouted out with laughter.

"Listen here Becky" i said but she cut me off before i could continue.

"My name is Grace!!!!" She shouted.

"Well for your name to be Grace you sure ain't Graceful" i said  laughing.

"Anyway. As i was saying. Yoy need to take your fake ass out of this apartment before i Queen Latifah your ass!!" I ssid in my hood voice and attitude.

"Ugggghhh your such a bitch!" She screamed.

"Okay" i turned around to Quinton.

" go get me some vasaline, baby oil and good belt so i can whoop her ass" i said to him.

"Okay fine I'll leave. This isn't the last you've seen of me " she ssid before she left.

I turned to Quinton, rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to clean up. After cleaning up i took the plate of food i prepared for Quinton and took it to him. I found him already seated at the dinner table. I put his food down and poured him a glass of wine. It's like o already knew my job.

He began eating while i sat down and read a magazine.

"Aren't yiu gonna eat?" He asked.

" uh no i already ate before you got here" i said .

"Tomorrow we have to leave early gor the doctors appointment cause we are his first patiients" Quinton said.

"Okay" i said. I then foucused on the magazine article that i was reading before my phone rang. I looked at thw caller ID and saw its Celest and i answered.

"Hey girl" i said.

"Bitch where you at!!? I'm  at your apartment and i can see that its empty. Bitch don't tell me you got robbed!!!" She shouted.

"No i moved out. I'll send you my address right now" i said. Then hung up and texted her the address.

"Who was that?" Quinton asked.

" That was my best friend Celest.  Can she come over?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Just make sure she leaves before 11  o'clock cause you need to sleep" he said in a stern voice.