CHAPTER 8

AQUA'S POV:

After dinner i cleared up the table while Quinton went to his office to finish up some work.

"Quinton I'm going to bed"i said poking my head into his office.

"Okay. I'll see you now"

I went into the bedroom and took a shower. After that i changed into my pyjama's. I laid on the soft bed and minutes later Quinton came to the other side of the bed,i felt the bed dip and he pulled me closer.

We then drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

I woke up to the blaring of my cellphone. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Celest. 

"Hey"i said in my morning voice.

"Bitch!!!!!! You better switch on your television and watch TMZ!!!!" She screamed. I took the remote and turned on the tv that was in our bedroom. What i saw next,changed my life .

"Quinton Jacks is finally tied down!". That was headline and underneath was a picture of me sleeping and the hand that had my ring on it was on the pillow.

"Bitch you stilm there" Celest asked.

"Yeah. I'm just shocked" i said.

"Awwwww . Well babes I'm gonna come by later so don't stress." She said.

I hung up the phone and looked at the television screen. I then went on my instagram and checked my account.

"TYPICAL BLACK BITCH, SHE'S AFTER HIS MONEY."

"WATCH HER SUCK HIM DRY. BLACK BITCH."

"YOU GO GIRL. TIE HIM DOWN AND SHOW HIM THAT US BLACK WOMEN ARE WORTH IT."

"GIRL YOU GOT SO MANY HATERS OUT HERE.  BUT YOUR PEOPLE LOVE YOU. IF ONE OF US BLACK PEOPLE WIN, THEN WE ALL WIN."

"DAMN NOW  ALL THESE WHITE PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING.  FIRST IT WAS OUR LAND. THEN SLAVERY. THEN EDUCATION.  THEN APARTHEID AND NOW THEY STEAL OUR GIRLS."

I didn't realise that i was sobbing until Quinton took my hand.

"Listen. You have to get used to this. You gotta have thick skin if you are going to be my wife and mother of my child." He said giving me a hug.

After a little bit of crying.  I took a shower. Quinton and i had a doctor's appointment today. And hour later we left the apartment.

When we got to the hospital.  The paparazzi was already there. Quinton took my hand as we walked towards the entrance of the hospital. The camera's were flashing and making my head pound. I felt weak and dizzy. But i didn't faint. I had to have thick skin. So i continued walking, with Quinton by my side.

We were in the doctor's consultation room. 10 minutes later the doctor walks in. He looked quite young. He was very tall but still shorter than Quinton,he had striking green eyes and his body was well built. But still, Quinton looks better.

"Hello I'm doctor Kings. Doctor Reece had some family issues so I'll attend to you today." He shaked hands with Quinton and i just nodded my head and smiled at him.

I found out i was indeed pregnant.  The doctor put me on bed rest which meant that i needed constant watching.  So that mean that Quinton has to take days off work.

"With you being pregnant and the world knowing about our engagement,that means that I'm gonna have to show you off more often. If that's okay with you?" He askrd while driving on our way to the restaurant.