CHAPTER 26

UNKNOWN POV:

"You have to make this plan work!!!! I can't afford to loose him" she said pacing around the room.

"Listen here I'm trying my best to get Quinton on my side. But the wife is watching me like a hawk. If I'm not careful, she'll catch us out and the plan won't work."

"Okay. Don't take too much of your time. Cause I'm in  need to get Quinton Jacks as MINE."

....

ANONYMOUS POV:

"Jordyn, we don't have much time. The bills are stacking up, your father and i left our jobs in hopes that you would get Quinton Jacks to love you. Jordyn,you have to make him love you." Giselle said.

"I know guys. But its so much harder than it looks. He looks more dedicated to growing his family with that bitch sister of mine. I don't know what else to do." She said sitting down. Her stomach was growing and James and Giselle knew that keeping this baby would be their ticket to the life that they "desrve".

"Listen here. You better come up with a plan to get that rich boy to marry you and give you money. We need it, tell him you're pregnant and get him to bw with you. But over all make sure you secure that big bag." Giselle said.

"Make sure you do it!!" Shouted  James.

........

A SMALL CHAPTER LEADING TO THE BIG EXPOSITION.

ARE YOU GUYS CURIOUS ALREADY??

WHO DO YOU THINK THE UNKNOWN CHARACTERS ARE??

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY

LOVE SARAH❤