CHAPTER 29

AQUA'S POV:

We  got to the venue and it was beautiful outside. It wasn't cold or hot and i could see some stars. I got out the car and was suprised that there was no paparazzi.

I walked up the stairs with Celest and saw Quinton by the door.

" what is this?" I aksed.

"You'll see." He said.

We walked in. It was quite. The only thing heard we're our footsteps. I don't even know where Celest is. She was walkkng up the stairs with me and she disappeared.

"SUPRISE!!!!!!" I heard. The lights finally turned on and i could  see.

It was beautiful.  Everyone was dressed in white. The decore was beautiful and i saw my pregnancy photoshoot picures on a big screen.

Whoa.  This is my baby shower.

I turned to Quinton and gave him the biggest hug and longest kiss.

"Whoa baby. Let's have dun tonight. It's all about you and the twins.  I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

For the rest of the night  we had fun dancing, playing games, opening presents for the babies, eating and drinking juice ( for me).

I met the rest of Quinton's family.  His aunts, uncles, grand parents from this mothers side and his father's side and cousins.

I have to say that his family i too big.

"Come with me." Quinton took my hand and led me to the stage with him. The music died  down and all eyes were on us.  Quinton took the mic and started talking.

"Aqua. I know i messed up very badly. I hurt you. I have apologised to you but that stilk won't fix what i have done to you. I'm very lucky that you forgave me and allowed me back into your life. I can never imagine life without you. I took you for granted before.  I treated you badly. I'm sorry baby. I know i didn't do it properly the first time around. So will you give me another chance to do better the second time around?" He gor down on one knee and took out a  ring with the biggest diamond i have ever seen.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked.

"..........................................................................................................................................................yes"i said.

He put the ring on my finger. Got back up and kissed me.

After a crazy night. It all had to come to an end. Celest left with Quinton's brother Dominique. 

So i was sitting in the car waiting for Quinton. 

BAM!!!!!! glass broken, ringin ears, blood dripping down my face. I saw Quinton running to me along with a group of other people. All i saw before i passed out. Was fire.

.............

Uhhhhhhh?????

What's going on?? Is the story coming to an end.

Is Aqua dead?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH ❤