CHAPTER 19

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

EVERY LIFE MATTERS ON EARTH. IT DOESN'T MATTER IT YOU ARE BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, INDIAN AND OTHER. IT JUST HAPPENS THAT THIS WORLD IS REELING BACKWARDS AND RACISM REARING ITS UGLY HEAD. TAMIER RICE, SANDRA BLAND, ERIC GARNER, TRAYVON MOORE AND MORE BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN MURDURED AT THE HANDS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS AND JUSTICE STILL HASN'T BEEN SERVED.

WE ARE NOT ONLY FIGHTING FOR THE JUSTICE OF GEORGE FLOYD, BUT ALSO THE YOUNG BLACK MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY FORM OF HELP.

I'M ALL THE WAY IN SOUTH AFRICA, SEEING THIS HAPPEN TO MY FELLOW BROTHER AND SISTER IS REALLY HEARTBREAKING. I HAVE SIGNED PERTITIONS AND ALSO USED MY VOICE TO RAISE AWARENESS.  I HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT RACISM IS EVERYWHERE, JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT HAPPENING TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT DOESN'T EXIST.

PLEASE REMEMBER  TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER REGARDLESS OF THE SKIN COLOR.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

AQUA'S POV:

I was getting ready for the dinner date with Quinton. I was in  front of the mirror doing my make up. I had done a dusty pink eyes shadow with a cat eye. I put on mascara.  I made sure my wig was put on properly.

For clothing i wore a pink one shoulder, knee length dress. With white heels. I grabbed my gold purse and walked out of the room. I held my baby bump as i walked down the stairs.

I saw Quinton standing there wearing a black button down long sleeve shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes.

"You look stunning." He said as sokn as i reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I said smilling. He handed me lillies. Those we're my favorite flowers.

He held my hand and pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt an unfamiliar wave of sparks going through my body.

"Shall we go?" He asked.  I nodded my head yes.

On our way to the restaurant.  I felt some pains on my stomach, i was 5 months pregnant now. So maybe it was my body being stressed. I let that thought slide as soon as the door on my side of the car was opened.

I held Quinton's hand on the way to the restaurant. We walked in and we we're immediately seated.

"So i this one of your restaurants?" I asked .

"No. Actually, this is my best friends restaurant. "

I nodded my head. A waiter approached us with drinks. ' i don't remember ordering' i thought.

"I ordered when i set us a reservation here." He said reading my thoughts. I just nodded my head,i don't know what it was but i felt a pull towards Quinton and it was very strong.

I had Orange juice while Quinton had white wine.

"So tell me about yourself." He said.

"Well. I grew up with both parents, i have a younger sister who you cheated on me with. When i was in my 3rd year of high school my parents forced me to drop out of school. I was forced to stay home, clean the house, do the laundry basically all the things done by a maid. My entire family doesn't like me. So i had no one to turn to. I ran away from home when i was 18, i came here and worked as a waitress but i was retrenched. So i met Celest and she's been taking care of me, until i joined the surrogacy agency and found you." I said.

"Aqua I'm very sorry. I promise that from now on. I'm gonna be faithful and honest to you. I will never cheat on you again. What i did was wrong.  I do not deserve a second chance and I'm grateful that you are giving it to me." He said holding my hand. I just smiled.

"We'll see about that." Afteri said that, the same waiter came with a tray of food. I had steak which was well done, with mashed potatoes, mac&cheese and some greens. Quinton had the same.

"So are we still married or what?" He asked. Halfway through the meal.

"We are seperated. Until you gain my trust back." I said.

"Okay. I'll wait for you." He said.

After dinner. We walked out of the restaurant and we we're bombarded with flashing lights.

We made it to the car safely and drove off.

"Ow!!" I screamed. I had a piercing pain, i held my baby bump as i screamed.

"Aqua!" Quinton screamed.

"It hurts... ow!!!" I screamed. I felt something wet trailong down my leg. It was dark and warm.

"Aqua.. stay calm. Im taking you to the hospital." He said driving.  He took out his phone and called someone.

"Hello. Mom... bring the family to the hospital..... i don't know, Aqua started screaming and now she has blood trailing down her leg..... okay see you there."

My eyes started gstting heavy. I lost the battle and closed my eyes.

.........

IS SHE GOING INTO PRETERM LABOUR?

IDK🤷🏾‍♀️

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#BLAKCMAGIC
#BLACKLOVE
#ALLLOVE
#LOVEALL
#JUSTICEFORGEORGEFLOYD
#ALLLIVESMATTER.

LOVE SARAH ❤