CHAPTER 14

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

AQUA'S POV:

I woke up to the sound of a blaring phone. It was my phone. I reached for it and saw it was Celest.  I answered and put the phone on my ear.

"BITCH I KNOW FOR A FACT I DID NOT JUST SEE YOU HANGING OUT WITH QUEEN BEY AND KING JAY!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME SO I COULD COME AND HANG WITH Y'ALL. AND MAYBE QUEEN BEY WILL GIVE ME A JOB AS A MODEL FOR IVY PARK?!!!" She said shouting.

"Okay first of all you arw calling me at 8 o'clock in the morning, then you start screaming. But i met her at a business awards ceremony. Her and Jay we're launching their new wine there, so we just hung out since most of the girls were snobs." I said.

"Well.... next time please tell me so i can join." She said.

"Yeah ofcourse. Anyway, where the hell did Dominique take your ass?"

"Oh girl, they boy took me to Atlanta to handle some business. Then, he had some problems with his company that's in Paris, so yeah right now we are in Paris." She said. She finally sounded happy and I'm glad.

"Well, that's amazing. I'm happy for you. Anway, Quinton is not here, i guess he went to work. So imma go on and call Bey and see id she wants to hang." I said.

"Well you go girl." She said.

"Well. I'll see you when Dominique decides to bring you out of hidding." I said laughing.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." I hung up the phone and took a shower.  I havent been having morning sickness, so i guess I'm one lucky lady.

After my shower, i put on a white sundress and looked at myself in the mirror. I do look much morw healthier than when i first got here. I sighed and put on some black Guccie heels.

"Girl. You home?" I heard a female voice say.  It was Bey.

"Yeah. I am, I'll be right down." I put my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs and found her sitting on the couch.

"Hey girl." She got up and gave me hug.

"Hey, how have you been?" I asked

"I've been great and you?" She asked

"Same here. So did you want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I was hoping we could do some shopping.  But before that, can we go and eat. I coukd really use something and so could you." She said pointing at mt tummy.

"Yeah,i could. Let me go grab my bag." I went to the closet and grabbed a small gold clutch bag from Tommie Hilfiger.  I then went to Quinton's side of thw bed and grabbed his black card. I left the room and went to meet her downstairs.

We left the building through the underground garage because the paparazzi was outside.

"How do you deal with them people?" I asked.

"Believe it or not. You get used to it. Or it gets boring, but for me its a norm and i think you need to get used to that too. Since you'll be marrying the most eligable bachelor in the world." She said giving me hug. Okay,she's really sweet.

We went to have brunch at a private restaurant that she booked out. That definitely did not stop the paparazzi from finding out. We we're now at a Victoria's Secret store.

"Hey. Try this on." She said handing me a rose gold lingerie set.

"Girl come one.  You expect me to try this on?" I asked.

"Well yeah. You getting married so you gonna have to keep your man entertained. Cause you don't want Becky with the good hair now do you?" She asked.

"No. Obviously not." I said shaking my head no.

"Well go try it on take a mirror selfie and send it to him." She said pushing me into the changing room. I sighed and closed the door. Took my sundress and underweard  off and left the heels on. I i put the lingerie on and  took my phone out. I looked at the mirror and damn i looked sexy with my baby bump showing. I took 8 picture and sent them to him. I then changed back into my normal clothes and walked back out to find Bey at the  front paying for a few things.

"Well. I guess it's lesson passed right?" She asked smilling.

"Yip and i wanna get a few more things then we can go to this suprise you have for me." I said.

"Yeah. You'll find me here girl." She said.  I walked back and  took about 12 pairs of different lingerie sets and paid for them. We waalked out and yes, the paparazzi was follwing our every move. We got into the car and headed to the location.

"Whoa. Is this your house?" I asked.

"Yeah. It is. Come on we don't wanna be late since Blue will be coming back from school in 3 hours." She said leading me to the basement. When she opened the door,i saw a dance studio. I quickly looked at Bey giving her a questionable glance.

"Sis. Did you think i  would  make you buy lingeri and not give you a dance lesson?" She asked smilling.

I saw a pole and started to get nervous cause the reality is that,i used to be in the dance team at school but i had to quit since my parents forced me to drop out.

She gave me a new pack of tights with black sports bra. I changed into them and left my heals on.

"Okay let me show you the routine that will get him wanting nobody but you." She said leading me to the pole.

2 hours later:

After two hours of practicing, i finally got the routine. Bey took her phone and took a video of me doing to routine.

After posting the routine on my Instagram.  I freshened up and changed. I got home and took my shoes off it was about o'clock in the afternoon so i have at least 2 hours before he came home.

I went staright to the kitchen and started making dinner. I then lit up candles all over the house and played some sexual R&B.

I was just dishing up when i heard Quinton calling me.

"I'm in here."i said as i put the food on the dinner table.

"Come sit down." I said. He sat down and looked at me. I just smilled and sat down next to him and started eating.

"So. What's all this?" He asked.

"Well. I have a suprise for you." I got up and went upstairs. I changed into the lingerie and went downstairs.

I stood by the door and and looked at him. His mouth was wide open. I walked towards him and a took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I took the remote and started the music.

I did my sance routine when i was finished i straddled him. I started kissing his neck and unbuttoned his work shirt.  His hands found his way to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

Minutes later we were both naked and i was under him. He took his length and inserted it into me. He waited for a few minutes. He trusted in and out of me. This went on for a few hours. I think its been 8 rounds already. I don't know.

"Damn. I know your ass is not about  to give up.  Come one. Let's go one more." He said.  He got on top of me and we went at it again, and again and again and again.

...........

DAMN WHAT A CHAPTER.

PLEASE STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE❤

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!

LOVE SARAH ❤