CHAPTER 21

Chapter dedicated to @voicelesssoldier.

QUINTON'S POV:

We left the hospital 2  hours ago. Aqua just fell asleep right  now and I'm still trying to figure put what to do, to make her trust me again. I took out my phone and called someone that i trust.

"Brother." He asnwered.

"Hey brother.  I need your help with something." I said.

"What do you need help with? And why do you have free time. Aren't pregnant women supposed to be annoying?" My brother asked.

"I just need some ideas to make it up to Aqua. And to answer your other question, i have free time because Aqua just fell asleep not long ago."

"Ohhhh. Okay. Well I'll be right there
Just give me 10 minutes cause I'm not far from your place."  He said.

"Okay see you soon."

I stood up and went to my laptop to start searching for ideas for where to start off.

"Hello brother." I looked up and saw my younger brother.

"Hey". I said getting up and dping our bro hug.

"So. What are you planning?" He asked.

"Okay. I feel really bad for the shit i put Aqua through especially during this pregnancy. So i wanted your help in planning a few things." I said.

"Okay. What are those ideas?" He asked.

"Okay so number one. I wanted you to help me plan a romantic evening. Two. I need your help in planning a suprise baby shower, so we going to need mom and our sisters. And number three is the ultimate suprise." I said.

"Okay dude slow down. I understand you want to make things right between you and Aqua, i understand that. But you have to take it slow. You can't just have one date night with her. Think about it, you met her less than a year ago and not even 3 weeks later she's engaged and pregnant. Then now you want to sweep her off her feet with one date night and then ask for her hand in marriage again? Dude hell no." He ssid shaking his head.

"What are you trying to say man?" I asked

"Get to know her. Take your time. I understand she's pregnant and you want to welcome the baby in a loving home but don't rush it. Tell me Quinton, what do you know about Aqua? Where does she come from? What's her favorite color? What's her favorite snack? What does she want for herslef in the future?." He asked question after,question after, question. After five minutes of silence i responded.

"Okay then. Can you please help me plan our very first date?" I asked.

"Sure man. You lucky cause Celest knows Aqua very well. So i know whay she'll like for the first date."

"Oh yeah? What would she like?" I asked.

"There is this restaurant in the old neighborhood where Aqua used to live. Its called 'MAMA'S' i recommend that you order some food from there and organise something nice. I don't want you to take her out as yet, cause of the baby." He said. That immediately gave me an idea and we started planning the day.

Dominique and i planned for about three hours, which consisted of us trying to find the perfect setting to design in my living room for the night. He left about 2 hours ago, cause he had to go pick up Celest from the salon. I decided to make some dinner while she was sleeping.

......................

DID Y'ALL LIKE IT?

WELL THERE IS MORE IN STORE FOR YOU!!!!

I DECIDED TO MAKE A FEW CHAPTERS IN QUINTON'S PERSPECTIVE., JUST SO YOU CAN KNOW HIM A BIT MORE.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!!

LOVE SARAH ❤