CHAPTER 15

UPDATE!!!!!!

THIRD PERSON POV:

Back at the Carter household things were not good. The more time went by, the more they lost their only ticket to get to the money and the high life. When Jordyn left Quinton's office she felt embarrassed. She expected him to just drop Aqua and follow her since she was the one who was more beautiful, had more etiquette and knew how to converse with aka 'rich white folks'.

Giselle, James and Jordyn were sitting on the couch after dinner, watching the the Billionaire awards. They saw Aqua and Quinton sitting in the front row  next to her fiance and  also next to Bey and Jay.

"NO!!!" Screamed Jordyn.

"SHE DOES NOT DISERVE THAT, I DESERVE THAT. I DESERVE THE ATTENTION, I DESERVE TO SIT THERE, I DESERVE TO WEAR THAT DRESS AND THAT RING. I DESERVE IT!!!!" Jordyn screamed.

"Well then, i think you kniw what to do." Said her father and her mother nodded her head.

......

AQUA'S POV:

The wedding planning was coming along perfectly. We decided to move the date 2 weeks closer, so in other words we had 1 week left to finish up planning. My wedding dress is finished and i have to say, the designer did well.

I'm currently packing my bags, I'm going to stay at Bey's house until the wedding and this was totally her decision.

On tuesday we are flying to Paris to go and get my other wedding dress for the recption.

"Girl. You done? We gotta go!" Shouted Celest.

"Yeah!" I took my suitcase. With my other wedding dress in hand and walked downstairs. I gave Celest my suitcase and we went to the car. We got in and drive to Bey's house.

"So you excited?" She asked.

"Hell yeah, i just you know."

"What. You have feeljngs for him?"

"Yeah. I've had these feelings for a long time now and i don't think he feels the same."

"Girl. I know he does. Have you seen the way he looks at you? The guys treats you like a rare diamond. He's so possesive you don't even know it." She said. I sighed and just looked put the window.

...

The next week had been hectic, flying to Paris. Doctors appointments, non-stop food tastings and getting pur nails done snd bodies pampered. Today was Friday, which meant that the wedding is tomorrow and my nerves are sky rocketing.

It was about 10 o'clock at night, when i couldn't sleep. I stated up at the ceiling, with nothing in mind.

I finally sat up and found Quinton's contact details. I called him and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello" said a voice that definitely doesn't belong to Quinton. It was a females voice. I felt my heart drop at that moment.

"Please give the phone to Quinton." I said trying not to cry.

"H-hello" said Quinton.

"Why is a woman answering your phone?" I asked finally crying.

"Uhhh. Aqua, it's not what you think." He said panicking.

"Oh yeah? Well then what is it? What must i think Quinton?" I asked in tears.

"I.. i don't know Aqua." He said in defeat.

"Well. Just know I'm just doing this cause of the contract the baby. Nothing else." I said and hung up the phone before he could respond.

....