CHAPTER 25

AQUA'S POV:

3 hours!!!! It's been fucking 3 hours since Quinton left for work. I'm a pregnant woman,  with crazy hormones. I am literally the definition of a ticking time bomb.

She's cleaning. I don't even know what she's cleaning, she's been dusting and redusdting tables for the past 3 hours!!!! I can't do it anymore.  I'm abour to burst.

"Sooo Ms Carter." She said

"It's Mrs Jacks" i said.

"Oh... Mrs Jacks, where are you from?" She asks with a smile on her face. Bitch i know a fake smile when i see one.

"None of your business." I said going back to "reading" my magazine.

"Oh uhh, i was wondering if i could get to know you.  Since you'll be here more often like what type of food you like, what do you like to watch in television and more" she said sitting next ro me.

Have you ever had that moment where you have someone you know is fake trying to make a conversation with you, and you acting like you actually comfortable with it. Well I'm not, i may have been shy and nice; but there comes a time when you have to get your Sasha Fierce on and now is that time.

"Listen here 'Becky with the good hair'. I don't have time to chitty chat with you, or let you get to know me. You work for Quinton which means you work for me. So get up and go work. I have some extra laundry for you in the master bedroom.  Please change the bedsheets, change the pillow cases and vaccum the floors of the entire apartment.  Thank you."

I have a bad feeling about this woman.  She's up to something, i can feel it in my bones.

I picked up my phone and called Celest. I know she can help with this one.

"Hey Boo!!" She said.

"Hey girl. Listen i don't want this to be too long but can you please come by the apartment later on today. I really need you're help." I said.

"No problem girl. I'll be there."

4 Hours later

I have been watching that girl like HAWK.

"Okay Mrs Jacks. I'm done with everything you wanted to do. Is there anything else?"

"Yes. Takes your bags and go. I'll see you tomorrow.  Maybe." I said.

She took her handbag and left the apartment.

5 minutes later the elevator door opened and Celest walked in.

"Okay girl what's the problem?" She asked. She then took a seat next to me.

"Girl Quinton hired this new helper by the name of Rose. I found her this morning and she was wearing the shortest dress in the world. Quinton said that she's a college student.. but."

"You have a bad feeling?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Like she's up to something and not just anyhting. But something big."

"Okay. I'll be here tomorrow and we'll hatch up a plan to try and catch her out.  I hope she's not coming cause we gonna need the whole day to plan this out." She said. 

...........

WHAT DO YOU THINK CELEST HAS IN STORE FOR US??

DO YOU REALLY THINK ROSE IS EVIL?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH ❤