CHAPTER 27

1 Month Later.

So Aqua is 7 months pregnant.

AQUA'S POV:

"Bitch listen. Stop pacing around we have a plan, a bery good one. All you have to do is act on it. Aqua if you mess this up. I don't even know what I'm gonna do with you." Celest said. We had just finished coming up with a plan to catch Rose in her evil acts. Honestly, this is making me nervous.

"Ok. Listen I'm gonna go down stairs and do what you told me to. Then I'll leave and go to the 'office'
and come back 5 minutes later." I said going through our plan once again.

"Yes. Now take  your phone and go catch us some fish." I got up and went downstairs.

When i got there i found her cleaning the living room area. I sat down on the chair as my phone "rang" and i "answered" it.

"Hello."

"..."

"What!!!??? Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes." I took my car keys and rushed to the elevator .

"Is everything okay ma'am?" Rose asked.

"Yes." The door opened and went inside and the elevator door closed.

I went to wait in the lobby as planned.

Author's POV:

As Aqua waited patiently for the phone call from Celest. Back at the appartment was another story.

As soon as those  doors to the elevator closed. Rose took her equipment out and started planting bugs in their home. First in the living room, then the bedrooms, then the kitchen and then Quinton's Office.

Having done that she called her boss.

"Hello" said a female voice.

"Hey... uhhm step 2 is complete.  What should i do now?" She asked.

"We wait." She said.

Rose ended the call and left Quinton's Office.  Without realizing 3 things.

1: What multimillionaire would not have camera's in his own home or office?

2:She left fingerprint evidence on the device's and on Quinton's desk.

3:Celest took a video of the entire phone call conversation.

AQUA'S POV:

When 10 minutes was over,i went back to the apartment. 

I found Rose pacing back and forth.

"Not that i care or anyhting, but are you okay?" I asked,making sure i looked "concerned"

"Uhhhm.....no..... actually can i please go home early today?"

"Why?"

"I'm suddenly not feeling well... ma'am."

"Mmmmmm. Well before you go i need to clarify something.  Which college do you attend?"

"NYU"

"Whoa..a college that prestigious needs full time hard work.  I haven't seen you reading or making study notes ever since you started wokring here."

"Well. You see ma'am.  I have... i have.. study groups that i attend. So i don't want to stress myself with alot of  work."

"Mmmmmmm okay. You may leave."

"T-thank you." She took her bags, didn't even change and ran. Litearlly she ran out.

UNKNOWN POV:

"Boss I've been telling you that she's on to me" she said pacing around.

"Okay. The next phase of the plan is set out we just need her  alone." She said.

"So how are we going to know that she's alone?"

"ROSE YOU IDIOT. DIDN'T YOU JUST PLANT BUGS IN THEIR ENTIRE HOUSE?!!"

"Ohhhh... sorry."

"Now we wait, watch and listen."

...........

HEY!!!!

IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I'M SORRY.

NOW WE KNOW THAT ROSE IS DOING SOME SHADY STUFF.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY

LOVE SARAH ❤

THE SURROGATE (BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara