CHAPTER 12

AQUA'S POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Quinton sleeping on the spare bed, i heard the beeping sound of the heart monitor and i noticed my baby bump was showing, but just a little bit.

"Mmmmm" i made a sound as i was trying to get up. Immediately Quinton got up and rushed to my side.

"Hey. Are you okay. Are you feeling any pain. Come one tell me." He said while holding my hand.

"Thirsty." I the only word that i could make out at the moment cause I'm fatigued.

"Okay. Here you go." He poured some water for me and gave me a straw. Once i put my mouth on it, i started sipping real hard cause you know 'a bitch is thirsty.'

"Okay. Slow down." He said.

""Mmmmmmmm. Finally hydrated." I said.

"Okay. I'm going to call your doctor." And with that he left to call the doctor.

After he left,i put both my hands around my baby bump and i felt it had started to harden. From that moment on, i promised to protect this child with my all.

The door opened and doctor Reece walked in with Quinton behind.

"Hello Mrs Jacks. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. A little bit fatigued though."

"Don't worry, just give your body time to re-adjust because you've been out for 2 days." He said smiling.

"Oh okay. Do you know when i can be discharged?" I asked.

"You will be discharged today.  All i need to do it just do a check up on you and the baby and then prepare ypur discharged papers, then you're good to go." He said smiling. He then started with the check up on me and the little one. After that he gave Quinton my prescription pills and a date for my next doctors appointment.

"Okay. Are you aready?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I got out of the bed and changed into some sweat pants, sneakers and a sweater as it is very cold today.

"Okay lets go." I said once i was finished with everything.

Quinton got someone to come and take his belongings as it was clear he had already moved in here.

"You hungry?"  He asked once we we're in the car.

"Yeah i am. I'm craving for some MacDonalds and some pizza." I said.

"Okay.  I'll drop you off at home and order some." He said.

"And please order some Chinese chicken soup. With some dumplings, please." I said

All he did was laugh and shake his head. I put my head on the window and fell asleep.

I woke up on the bed in warm blankets. I got out and went downstairs,only to find the living room filled with lifr sized teddy bears and baskets with treats inside.

"What the?" I said to myself.

"Oh hey. Those are from family and friends." Quinton said. 

"Ohh. Well, tell them thank you." I said smilling and hugging him.

"Lets go feed the two of you." He pulled me into the kitchen and i found the food i asked for.

"Mmmmm. Time to eat."i said. And let me tell you something, i killed the McDonald's, pizza, chicken soup and dumplings.

"Are you sure that you are only pregnant with one child?" He asked.

All i did was laugh. But damn i couldn't stop that question from repeating itself over and over again.

After eating i cleaned up and made some hot chocolate.  Quinton went to the pharmacy to get my medicine. I sat down on the couch and watched Wild ń Out . That show is bomb. 

My phone started ringing and wgen i looked at the caller ID,it was an unknown number. I contemplated then enede up answering.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi. Is this Aqua?" I familiar voice said.

"This is she." I said.

"Well. It's Jordyn you're speaking to." She said.

"Okay. What do you want?" I asked.

"Can we meet up for lunch and stuff? Mom and dad really miss you. Actually the rest of the family really miss you." She asked.

"Uhm. No can do, i really am busy and i just don't have the time."i said.

"But Aqua, we family though." She said.

"Yeah, but you are thw sister that got everything she wanted, i had to drop out of school because mom and dad didnt want me to be successful,just because of me being a darker skin tone. I had to stay home, cook, clean,do laundry and help your ungrateful ass with homework. And let me guess you only contacting me now because of who I'm associated with now. Am i right?" I asked.

"N-no. We really miss you."

"No, if you really missed me then why the hell did you not contact me after i ran away?" I asked. There was just silence on thw other line.

"Exactly what i thought." I said, i hung up my phone and focused back on the show i wqs watching.

.........

THAT WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK AQUA'S FAMILY WANTS FROM HER?

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT hlongwanesarah.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!

LOVE SARAH❤