CHAPTER 20

I'M OFFICIALLY BACK AT SCHOOL BUT DON'T WORRY UPDATES WILL BE UPLOADED.

QUINTON'S POV:

5hours!!! That's how long we've all been here. My whole family members are here and we are all worried about her and the baby.

"Son. I understand you are scared, but you have to sit down. Have something to drink or eat." My dad said.

"I can't think about feeding myself right now. When i don't even know if my wife and child are okay."

" QUINTON JACK'S, SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" shouted my mom.

I sat down next to her and laid my head on her lap. I felt her massaging my scalp.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I hope and pray that she's going to be okay." My mom said.

"I hope they are both okay. I wouldn't cope if something happened to them."

"Don't worry son, just rest." My dad said.

My eyes got heavy and i soon drifted off.

......

"Family of Aqua Carter- Jack's?" I snapped my eyes open and saw Doctor Reece standing there. I stood up and walked to him.

"Yes Dr Reece."

"Aqua and the baby are okay. The bleeding was caused by some strees, but we found something else." He said in a worried tone.

"Wh-what did you find?" I asked.

"Your wife is pregnant with twins. The other twin was hiding behind the other, don't worry there are no problems.. yet. We just need to keep here in for about 2 days just to keep an eyes on her." He said.

"So can we see her?" Asked my father.

"Yes. Just one at a time."

"Okay, we will go first then Quinton you can go last and spend more time with her, I'll bring you extra clothes for tomorrow." Said my grandfather.

"Okay." I said.  I went back and sat down . One by one my family memebers went inside to go see her.

The whole time i was just thinking about how much i hurt her. What did to Aqua eas wrong, i didn't mean to cheat on her with her  sister but i couldn't help it. I didn't want to tpuch her snd have sex with her knowing that i had just had sex with someone else. I know i can't use that as an excuse, if you ask me why i cheated on Aqua i wouldn't even have the answer for you.

Soon it was my turn to go see Aqua. I stood by the door and contemplating whether to open or just walk away.

I opened the door. I looked straight ahead and saw Aqua fast asleep with the baby bump still showing. I grabbed a chair and sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand and laid a gentle kiss on it. Then i kissed her baby bump.

"Aqua. I don't know what to say. I know I'm the reason why you've been stressing. I left you on our wedding night, to go sleep with some girl from  the night club, i had sexual activities with the women that work for me. The wost of all is that i slept with your sister. I was so selfish. I disrespected you,i disrespected our marriage and the worst part is that i disrespected our kids. I PROMISE to never do anything like that ever again. I'm so sorry." A tear slipped from my eye, before i knew it. The waterfall of tears kept pouring and pouring.

"Q-Q-Quinton?" I snapped my head up and saw her awake.

"Hey. Hey." I said.

"I'm thirsty." Is the first thing she said.

I got up and got her a bottle of water. I put the straw in and made her drink. She finished the whole bottle.

"Is the baby alright? What happend to  me?" She asked.

"You were stressed and that caused the baby to stress too. And yes, the babies are alright." I said smilling.

"B-babies?" She asked.

"Yes. You are pregnant with twins. We're going to have 2 babies."i said.

"H-how?"

"The other twin was hiding at the back of the other twin. There could be some problems like him/her having lung problems. Don't worry, everthing will be alright."

"I heard you." She said.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry."

"Like i said. I need you to prove it to me. To prove that you are serious about this marriage. To prove that you are serious about starting a family and raising a family together."

"I'll prove that to you every day of our lives." I said.  I really meant it, i know it sounds crazy but she's my entire world as well as our  babies.

.............

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?

DO YOU THINK QUINTON IS GOING TO SCREW UP AGAIN?

I HOPE YOU CAN SEE MY WHEELS TURING IN MY HEAD. CAUSE THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER CHALLENGING CHAPTER IN QUINTON AND AQUA'S LIVES.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THIS STORY.

LOVE SARAH ❤