054

WARNING: If anxiety attacks, depression, self - harming and/or mental illnesses triggers you, you're free to click away and discontinue reading this chapter

~~~~~

Song of the Chapter: If Only - Dove Cameron from Disney's Descendants

"THERE are times that we have to part ways to prove that we can be stronger than just by staying on each other's sides." She informs.

"M'gonna be missin' your wise quotations for a while." He kisses her lips again abruptly that made her giggle.

He stood up from spooning her over on the bed and followed by her. He got ready for his day out to settle some papers for his flight while Vee stayed on her usual lazy day outfit, her boyfriend's Guns 'N Roses shirt that is oversize to her (since he wore hers for the day instead) and a comfortable pair of shorts. Harry bids goodbye to his girlfriend with a peck on her lips, just like a working husband saying farewell to his beautiful house wife.

As if her boredom couldn't be anymore improved, she decided to do some writing. It has always been her passion, she even grew fonder of it especially she has inspiration.

All was peaceful for her and her companion, the comfortable silence when a knock was heard. She took off her blue filtered glasses and jog to the main door. Opening it with a straight face, turns into a frown when it reveals the visitor from the other side of the door.

"Harry's not here." She uses her cold tone. 

She chuckles darkly as she removes her sunglasses. "I'm actually here to see you." 

"M-me?" Vee stutters.

"Vesper, right?" She checks. "Or should I call you 'Vee'?" 

Her smile seems kind and welcoming but her aura and glare is contradicting it. Nonetheless, Vee opened the door wider for her to come in. The unexpected visitor came in and flops on the couch cross legged without saying thank you or asking for permission. Vee closes the door and walks up to her guest.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Vee offers but she wasn't acknowledged properly but only a wave of a hand without eye contact. 

"This won't last long." She states as she pulls what seems like a pen and something else Vee can't identify.

"Sit, Vee." The Kendall Jenner demands her as if she was her dog, taking her aback. Vee forms an 'O' with her lips and crosses her arms.

"Pardon?" She raises her voice and her eyebrows, getting the expression from her British boyfriend.

She smirks. "Sit so we can negotiate and get this done and over it." 

"What? I'm so lost."

Kendall sighs and stood up to step forward a few steps to her. "Heard you're very intelligent girl." She shrugs her shoulders teasingly. "Seems it's not like that."

She smiles annoyingly then goes back to the couch to pick up the pen and a check book.

"How much are they paying you to stay in a relationship with Harry?" She clicks her pen and opens the book to write on. "I'll triple it."

As if being offended isn't enough, shock, disgust and fury dances on her eyes when she heard those words come out from her lipstick stained lips.

"Let me get this straight." Vee uses her hands as if stopping her from speaking further. "You think Harry or his team is paying me to be his girlfriend?! Like we're just a PR stunt?!"

Kendall nods. "And I'm paying you three times the price just to stop having to be his girlfriend and to never be around him anymore. I guess the money I'll be paying you will be enough for you to find another job---"

"Wait." Vee bitterly cuts her. "For your information, in order for two persons to be in a public relationship stunt, they have to be celebrities or models, both of them. In that way they'll benefit both from each other, when there are promotions and/or when they have new projects. I don't need fame to live. As much as possible, I want him all to me but I can't be selfish!"

Vee stomps her way closer to Kendall, making her step back.

"If you think money is the only thing I wanted from him then I can show you a strong evidence such as my prepared resignation letter to prove to you that money is not the reason why I'm staying. And you really think Harry needs to or will be part of a PR stunt?! You really think he would approve to those kind of fiasco?!"

"You are smart..." Kendall states. "But not enough."

"You just can't understand, can you?"

"You're the one who can't understand what kind of life you're entering!" Finally, Kendall shouts. "Dating a celebrity is not easy. You have no idea how difficult it is. Especially if you're with the Harry Styles. He's from the biggest boy band of the history, many crazy fan girls of him will be attacking you and trust me when I say that you're not ready for their words. Take it from me, little one."

Vee softly laughs, as if she found humor on what Kendall said. "It's difficult but it's more difficult for you because you never loved him nor did he loved you." 

Kendall furiously closes her check book and stomps her way out. But before she leaves her, she quoted one last thing that struck Vee right to the core. "You wouldn't even dare to take a look of your social medias without feeling insecure and unworthy to be with him."

Vee stares at the closed door with a quick rising and falling chest. 

Should I check my socials? What do the people say about me? It's nature in life that they can't keep their mouth shut. I should check to know what's up, right?

She have no idea why her feet is walking and her fingers grabbing and turning on the phone to check her Twitter. Like they have their own mind, it typed the tweets about Harry with a minor and the results made her gasped.

Bitch

Slut

Fame whore

Loser

Disgusting

No good

Undeserving

Failure

Weak

Ugly

Stupid

Immature

Unlovable

DIE.

The phone slips from her hands at the same time her tears fall from her eyes and her knees trembled. She struggle to stand with the weakened legs so she hugs herself, rubbing her arms.

Kendall's right. They're right. I'm all what they're saying. Why would he love me?

With blurry vision and undecided knowledge, she stands up and slowly walks to her things. She picks up her suitcase and opens it. She dug deep into the bottom of it and her hand grasps her letter of resignation. She walks slowly where her feet guided her while staring at the piece of paper.

With a clouded mind, her fingers wrapped the base of the knife she found in the kitchen. She drops the paper and stares at blinding reflection of the light on the blade of the knife. She flops herself on the floor and switches her gaze to her pale legs. She brings the knife towards it and cuts harshly on the skin absentmindedly.

One down for being a bitch. A few more to go. Each cut represents each word they have said about me.