010

COLORFUL and bright lights welcomed them in the club. What Bryn said was right. Even though Vee's a teenager, she still was let passed by the bouncers when they saw she was with Harry. The girls sat with their controlled excitement while Harry assists Vee to sit, his hand on her lower back. Harry was about to order when someone calls him. He looks up, assuming it was a fan but to the girls dismay, it wasn't.

"Harry! I knew you'd be here." Kiko exclaims. "Come with us." 

"Oh, yeah! Let's go! The more, the merrier!" Bryn shouts then pulls her hand towards to Kiko's circle of friends.

Kiko was shocked but didn't let her annoyance show on her face. Harry chuckles and stands up. Vee was about to stand up as well but Harry offers his hand to help Vee stand up, Kiko seeing everything make her annoyance to Vee rise. They went there and Harry greets his friends. Kiko finds herself to sit beside Harry, leaving Vee nowhere to sit so Zel shifts in her seat so Vee can sit between her and Bryn. 

"Order anything you like, girls." One of their guy friends says as he sits close to his companions.

"Yeah... Would you like a juice box?" Kiko teases, specifically to Vee pertaining to her age. Harry notices Kiko's glance to Vee. 

"They would have anythin' they fancy, all on me." Harry defends, looking at Vee who's already staring at him. She smiles politely making him copy the contagious smile of hers. They were all settling to their seats when a guy calls out a name.

"Vee?!" Vee, but the rest of the people around the table, looks at the direction where they heard the call.

A young man wearing navy blue shorts, light blue floral shirt that's already half buttoned and a half-filled glass on his hand approaches.

"Eyy, Vee! It is you!" 

Vee widens her eyes and stands up. "Brian!" She recognizes. "What are you doing here? In Japan?" 

"You know! The plan before you two split? Bar hopping all around the world?!" Brian reminds that made Vee nod. Harry and the rest are completely puzzled.

"There's no split. And I remember." Vee clarifies but he ignores as he drink from his glass.

Others found something more interesting and removed their gazes from the two but one. Harry was very keen on watching them but he was unaware that Kiko was watching him.

"I'm buying you a drink. Come on!" Brian grabs her hand and pulls her away from the group right after he drank but she refuses. 

"No. I'm with my colleagues." Vee reasons and he takes notice at the table she was with. He scans everyone and his eyes widen when he saw the one fifth of the biggest boy band of this generation who speaks British English.

"Holy sh*t! Vee, that's Harry f*cking Styles!" Brian stating the axiomatic. "You're with him?!"

"Yeah, let's not make a big deal out of it." Vee states and takes a look behind him, seeing her friends and her so-called ex wrapping his left arm around some girl's shoulders and a glass on his right hand. Brian follows her gaze and saw that he was staring at him.

"Yeah, everyone's here. Migs even brought his supposedly new girl..." He informs. 

"I don't want to hear his name nor his conquests, please." Vee begs nicely and Brian shrugs. 

"I wanna buy you a drink and I know how you don't want guys buying you drinks without you seeing how they bought to make sure they didn't put anything on it so come with me." Brian rambles as if it was Vee speaking that made her laugh. 

Brian walks first while Vee looks back and meets Harry's eyes. She raises her hand motioning to him that she'll be away for a few minutes. She walks towards the bar and meets with Brian. Brian holds the high chair for Vee to sit properly. Brian calls for the bartender.

"Usual?" Brian asks for reassurance, knowing well Vee will still most likely order that. 

"It will never change." Vee assures, using a line of One Direction which made him chuckle. 

"Two glasses of gin tonic on the rocks and just keep it coming." Brian says and without waiting a minute, it's already served to them. 

While they were having their conversation, Harry excuses himself to go to the restroom but really to the bar. Kiko was too drunk to follow him anymore. He finds himself a couple chairs away from Vee, keeping a safe distance. He drinks as he counts of how many drinks she had drunk already through the rim of the glass. 

Eleven. And now is her twelfth drink, making Harry decides to bring her back to the hotel. Before he do that, he goes back to their previous table to remind everyone sober to take care of the drunk. He also notified his bodyguards to bring Bryn and Zel to their ride and wait for him and Vee there. 

He comes back and approaches a giggling Vee by touching her shoulder. "Vee, we've gotta go." He declares as she downs her last drink. 

"Brian, Mr. Styles." Brian extends a hand to Harry and he gradually accepts it to shake. 

"Friend of Vee's?" He asks and he nods. Harry takes a look at Vee and sees her state.

"She's not wasted. She's just a little drunk." Brian tells Harry. 

"M'seein' that." Harry notices her again. 

"Don't worry, I know Vee. She's not called 'gin girl' for no reason." Brian informs him, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Gin girl?" Harry repeats. 

"She's our gin girl and also known as the party girl." Brian adds. Harry was about to ask for more but was interfered.

"Brian, too much information..." Vee whines that made him chuckle.

He bids goodbye to both Vee and Harry and Harry wraps his arm around her waist to stand up properly. She refuses Harry's help a few times but stumbles anyway so she gave in. They went to their ride and in no time, they reached their suite in their hotel.

He bring her to the bedroom and she stumbles on the bed, dragging him down with her that made her giggle. He chuckles at her giggles then decides to get up to remove her boots but she stops him. She grabs his blue flannel sweater vest and brings him close to her. All of a sudden, her pair of lips presses onto his.