012

"SEVENTH grade..." She starts. "I went into a new school since my previous school didn't have junior high school." She checks to see Harry intently watching her. "I was this geeky nerd with glasses and books are always on my hand."

Harry's lips slowly forms into a smile. "Really?"

"Shut up." She hisses playfully, making both of them laugh. "Leaving all the details behind. It's high school. There's the popular group and obviously I wasn't part of it. Until one day, a guy came up and talk to me. Name's Josh. He's a popular guy. Great at basketball, volleyball, all the sports. He's also very creative and handsome. So only God knows why in the world was he talking to me."

Harry just nods, listening to every word she says.

"That went on for months and he was so sweet. He would give me chocolates for no reason and he knows how love notes are making me feel so I thought we were something." She pauses. "Silly me." She mumbles.

Harry shakes his head and lays his hand on her thigh.

"One day, I found him pinning up another girl against my locker so I talked to him. 'Who was that?' And he was like 'None of your fucking business.' And my old naive self said, 'But I thought something's happening between us already.' And of course he laughs at me and says, 'We will never happen. You're boring. You're no fun at all.' Something like that..."

Harry's eyebrow furrowed at her words. "What a f*cking jerk." He ponders audibly, making Vee chuckle.

"I, being heart broken, of course, felt the need to change. Since then, I started drinking alcohol. I learned how to vape and got addicted to it. I started going to parties. I drink often and found out that I make out with anyone when I'm wasted."

His eyes widen with the new found information, she sees and giggles.

"It's chill though. I may have become a party girl but I found a great group of friends." She compliments.

"Brian?" Harry asks and she nods. "An ex-boyfriend?"

"I have never had a boyfriend, I told you that." She clarifies. "Brian's my boy best friend."

"But didn't he said ya split up with someone?" He wonders, making her smile that she caught him eavesdropping.

"That was Migs. His best friend." She explains. "I met him at one of Brian's parties. Then he was also a basketball player and a dancer. He met me at my worst and brought the best out of me. I thought he was going to be different. But it seems like I possess a magnet for fuckboys." She darkly chuckles.

He pats her thighs then pulls her chair closer to him. He gently place her thighs on his while her legs are dangling.

"I was at Brian's because the guy that I was seeing then said goodbye to me because he was transferring schools. I decided to got wasted and so I made out with someone and he brought me to the bedroom, and he was removing my clothes. I know what was happening but I was too drunk to care. Until his girlfriend came in and made a scene then spread rumors that I'm a slut."

Harry rubs her thighs, trying to soothe her and still haven't utter a single word.

"He was the one who cleaned my name. I don't know why but he said that he saw everything. Then we became friends since we are in the same circle of friends. Until when we were talking if we were really boyfriend/girlfriend, I found out that he has other girls and he calls it 'options'. I was his option A then he has option B, C and so on and so forth. He said I was his number one but I said I can't settle being a number one. I want to be your only one."

He draws circles and other patterns now on her thighs.

"Our group of friends are filthy rich drunkards so they came up a plan where they would do bar hopping all across the globe. And that's how we saw them..." 

"I'm a bitch, am I not?" She scoffs when Harry shakes his head no. 

"That s'complete rubbish."

"I am. I'm a frank, sarcastic, tactless, sometimes insensitive bitch."

"You have a smart mouth, that is. But that s'what makes you Vee." Harry defends.

"I thought you were going to say 'beautiful'." She smirks that made him copy it.

They stare into each other's eyes as per usual for a few seconds until Harry looks down onto her lips. He leans in closer to her but a ringing of phone disturbs them. Vee clears her throat while Harry grabs his phone to see the caller I.D.

"Hello?" Harry greets in a monotonous tone.

"Harry!" Kiko starts. "I got this huge amount of money I got from a modelling project and I want to kinda spend. Could we go to some café and have a date? FRIENDLY date... You know, just someone who wants to celebrate with me?" Upon Kiko talking, Harry watches Vee who cleans up the dishes they used earlier.

"Uhm... Can't join ya. M'sorry. Just ask Bobby or someone else." Harry requests as his eyes follow Vee directing to the bedroom.

"Ohh. Why not?" She asks from the other line. He stands up and follows Vee, seeing her lying on the bed again.

"Have a tad bit headache." Harry answers, making Vee look up to him. He winks at her playfully that made her roll her eyes and lies back on the bed to hide her blush. He silently chuckles.

"Aww. I was really looking forward to seeing you." Kiko states, dismay was obvious with her voice that made Harry frown a bit.

"M'really sorry." Harry apologizes.

"It's okay, I guess. Maybe next time." Kiko cheers with a hopeful tone.

"Sure. I gotta go, bye." Harry hangs up and finally joins Vee on the bed. He lies beside her and she turns to him. 

"Really? A headache?" Vee teases.

"Hey! You're not the only one who got drunk last night. B'sides, m'too lazy to do anythin' anyways..." Harry reasons and pulls Vee by her waist closer to him and nuzzles his head into the crook of her neck, making her giggle. "And m'sure you feel the same."