014

"WHAT'S the song all about?" Zel intriguingly asks.

"The song is about a girl who is worried about entering a relationship with a man she is in love with. She knows nothing about the man but she feels it is a destined love. The man feels the same as he reassures her and they begin their relationship despite the uncertainty." Vee explains to them.

The two girls exchange a certain look that Vee took notice.

"You always give each other that kind of look." Vee shares her observation. "Last time you did that was when Harry..." She pauses then looked at Zel who raises her eyebrow to her then to Bryn who controls an incoming smirk. "No, no, no." She sternly says and sits on the other couch of their receiving area.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Zel disagrees.

"Nothing's happening between us, believe me." Vee clarifies.

"Liar." Bryn declares.

"I'm not lying. You just got it all wrong!" Vee defends.

"Then explain how's he has been treating you for the past few weeks." Zel pins.

"He's just..." Vee pauses to think of an answer. "He's just naturally like that."

"Nope." Bryn disagrees. "If he's like that naturally, I should've been in his private plane and he should be wrapping his arm around my waist too while he's just wearing a towel."

"And keeps his hand on my lower back whenever I walk so he can assist me while I've had a few drinks." Zel comments.

"And pulls up a chair right before I sit and made me wait for him so we can ride together." Bryn adds.

"Okay! Okay!" She shouts so they can stop. "Fuck..." She mumbles out of realization.

"See?" Zel pins while shifting to her seat in front of Vee and beside Bryn in an Indian style. "He kinda got the hots for you."

"Kinda?" Bryn raises her eyebrow.

"Okay. He definitely got the hots for you." Zel chuckles. "I mean... He treats you like you're his..."

"Girlfriend." Sarah declares as he tilts the swivel chair he's sitting. On the other hand, Harry, Mitch and Sarah are having the same conversation with Harry in the backstage where he'll be performing a few hours later. "Everyone knows you've been treating Vee like she's your girlfriend. Is she?"

"M'givin' her special treatment, yeah. But only because she deserves it..." Harry answers, unsure about his choice of words and showing it by shifting his seat on the couch.

"What the fuck that does mean?" Mitch asks.

"I adore her. I absolutely admire her. M'just so captivated by her ever since I laid my eyes on her." Harry expounds as he looks anything but them. "As cliché as it sounds but there's somethin' 'bout her that got me hooked to her. I don't even know if it's right considerin' her age s'not even legal yet but..."

"You like her?" Mitch asks, making Harry look up to him.

"Nope. Actually, don't answer that. We already know the answer, no need for confirmation." Sarah stops him before answering.

Harry looks at his rings and plays with it, not saying anything to Sarah, knowing she's right. His adoration to Vee grew to fondness.

"Then why don't you ask her out?" Sarah sits close to Harry while he leans back.

"Says she s'not ready." Harry acknowledges.

"You asked her already?" Sarah furrows his eyebrows.

Harry shakes his head no. "She told me a story 'bout her past and said she s'not ready fo' commitment yet."

"Then take it slow." Sarah advices.

"What d'you think m'doin'?!" Harry exclaims while throwing his hands to the air.

"Oh! Okay! I thought you were just intentionally fucking with Kiko's---"

Harry cuts Sarah. "What d'you mean? Why's Kiko all of a sudden in the conversation?"

"Man, drop the innocent act. Doesn't suit you at all. Everyone knows, including Vee for sure and you that Kiko has been showing affections to you." Mitvh states in a matter of fact tone, making Harry smirk.

"Duh? She's too obvious." Sarah remarks. "I like Vee better for you, Haz. She's so fascinating, you know? She's open yet she still has some mystery in her that you want to get to know more." She thinks out loud about Vee that made Harry smile genuinely.

"Totally agree. Kiko is such a... Model. No offense to all of your ex model girlfriends..." Mitch looks at Harry who just chuckled at his statement. "But Vee is more genuine. She's the kind of the person who doesn't mind that she hangs out with a celebrity... As long as you're her friend, nothing matters. Not like Kiko who just doesn't care about any of us when Harry Styles is around her."

"And curiosity gets to me about Vee. I bet she has more experiences than me in terms of living the life..." Sarah chuckles.

"She s'called the gin girl 'cause she can finish four bottles of gin." Harry nods, his thick accent occupying the room.

"Fuck. Really?!" Mitch asks in disbelief.

"Yeah! I even heard she's the coolest party girl of her group." Sarah agrees.

"Where d'ya hear that?" Harry narrows his eyebrows.

"I met another songwriter who knows Vee." Sarah informs. "Said she's truly is the life of the party but when she's with us, she's so formal."

"Of course, she's at work. Do you expect her to be wild and dance around with us?" Mitch teases her so she threw him a throw pillow. "She's professional. She still even insists on calling me 'sir'."

He chuckles. "She treats us like some highly honorable people or some shit." Harry marvels while playing with his bottom lip.

"Have you kissed her?" Mitch asks, all of a sudden, catching Harry off guard.

He widen his eyes in surprise. "What?!"

"You little sh*t." Mitch mumbles, making Harry blush and throw Mitch a pillow just like what Sarah did.

"Even if you did, it's none of our concern." Sarah clarifies. "Right?" She asks in gritted teeth, specifically to her boyfriend. Mitch just scoffs and holds his hands up as a sign of surrender.

"What do I expect? You're Harry Styles." Mitch shouts. "It's none of your business..." He eventually sings making the other two laugh.