027

"YOU what?!" Bryn asks, raising her voice to Harry who is sitting on the couch but more like a hot seat since all eyes were on him.

"We snogged fo' a while but things got a tad bit heated." He mumbles, hesitating to answer her question. "Did I do somethin' wrong?" He asks without having any clue that Bryn is on her way to him and slap his head violently, making him flinch in pain. 

"Thank you!" Sarah comments while Bryn takes her seat back. "That was stupid, Harry!" She shouts to Harry who's scratching the back of his head that Bryn just abused. 

"What I did or me question?" He asks, dumbfounded. 

"Both." Adam replies. 

"Have you confessed your feelings to her? Like have you, by any chance, told her you like her already?" Bryn asks him again with the same tone she used earlier which Harry responds with a shake of his head, making the rest shake their heads in disappointment.

"Harry..." Sarah starts, calling the attention of everyone in the room. "You told me and Mitch that you were going to take it slow since you know that she's not ready for a relationship yet. You've kissed and all, you've done sweet things and all which is really cool but you haven't even said a single word about what your feelings towards her yet! And you go and make out with her... Is just too advanced! No doubt she acted like that right after! She might've felt that you were just around her for some good fuck." 

"You were too quick, man. She will obviously be surprise." Mitch adds.

"She'll think you're not serious with her, which I doubt isn't true, considering the things you've done for her already." Zel scolds him. "You know that she hasn't been treated right by the guys she have had in her life. For once, she was really looking forward on how this will all work, believe me. I mean, she obviously was so stunned on what you did. She's going to avoid you as much as possible, again." Zel lectures , everyone nodding to her.

"No wonder she's not here yet..." Bryn points out as she observes that she hasn't arrive up until now.

"Where is she?" Harry asks, worried.

As if on cue, Vee enters on a white oversize hoodie with words written on the thick drawstrings and the front of it is tucked on a denim shorts and her signature white ankle boots, carrying two dozens of Starbucks coffee. She closes the door with her feet and proceeds to them.

"Sorry! My uber driver got into a fight with a taxi driver." She pants as she informs everyone. "Coffee?" She offers every single one in the room, earning a 'thanks' from everyone while Harry walks up to her. When she turned out, he welcomes her with a nervous smile. 

"Hey." He greets.

"Hey." She greets back. Before he could utter another word, she gives her a cup of coffee to silence him. "For you, Mr. Styles." She whispers without bothering to look at him.

He was hurt that she refuse to look up at him at least but still accepted the coffee from her. As soon as the cup leaves her hand, she sprints out to the other room to apologize for being late. She enters, unaware that she was being followed by Harry. Jeff stands up from his seat and walks in front of Vee.

"Vee, just arrived?" He asks, crossing his arm in front if his chest, acting bossy.

"I know, I know. I'm really sorry. It felt like a day in New York!" She blabbers then sighs. "Token of my apology?" She offers the drink, hopeful that he'll accept it.

"I say no to bribes." He starts, making her pout. "But it's Starbucks. Who could possibly reject?!" He humors and takes the cup from her hands, making her grin.

She turns around then found him staring at her. She tries to ignore him by giving out the remaining coffees to the staffs while he approaches Jeff.

"Very cheerful and thoughtful young girl..." He ponders out loud, making Harry smirk and nod.

"Yeah, she is..." He agrees. "Listen, I need to talk t'Vee." He pauses to see his reaction not changing at all. "Alone." Still not changing and sipping from the cup. "If ya would be kind enough to do somethin' to make ev'ryone vanish from this room..."

"Oh, right!" Jeff finally understands and pats Harry's shoulders. "Everyone, can I get your attention please?"

He shouts, catching everyone's full attention.

"Vee, could you please come here?"

He asks as she bows her head a little and walks towards him.

"Since our Vee's kind enough to give out coffees, I'm treating everyone brunch!" He announces, getting everyone hyped. "Now, let's head out and order whatever we want!"

He declares and walks out of the room.

Waiting everyone to go out first, she then follows them out but Harry caught her forearm.

"We..." He drags as he turns her around gently to face him. "Need to talk." She glances up to his face but looks down immediately and nods.

"M'sorry." He apologizes. "Was just... Too caught up in the moment? Actually, I just blacked out. I didn't mean t'do that... S'just, I wasn't thinkin'. Me mind was completely fucked up then. I didn't know what came over me... Really thought it would be in your liking, what I did. But based on your reaction, you didn't. Once again, m'really, deeply sorry." He rambles, probably the fastest she has heard him speak.

But she suppresses her smile by pressing her lips and looking down, nodding.

That's it? No words nor any violent reaction? He thought.

He was about to ask her if they're okay but she turns to leave him but he stops her again by catching her forearm and turning her around to face him.

He sighs. She's still angry.

But in reality? Vee was catching every second left on the time. She was supposed to make a call to Harry Lambert, who asks her to be with him while he's being a stylist for Harry Styles at the Met Gala (and educate her about art & fashion), and give him an approval.

"We're sneakin' out again tonight. No ifs, no buts." He whispers.