007

"TOKYO has not disappointed me yet." Bryn shares as she clings onto Vee's arm.

"True but I'm so hungry!" Zel whines.

"We're on our way, chill!" Vee chuckles.

After a few exchange of words and touring the hotel, they've finally arrived to the restaurant of the hotel and it didn't fail to amaze the girls how mouth-watering every food in display looks and smells like. They scan the whole surroundings in awe.

"So expensive!" Bryn gasps.

"Extravagant!" Zel mumbles.

"Luxurious." Vee whispers.

"Wow. Every word that has x in it are great, isn't it?" Bryn jokes, making all of them giggle.

They found the buffet section and the two immediately run towards it. They already grab their plates while Vee walks up to them while giggling to her companions' behavior. Vee sees a chocolate fountain but that didn't made her mouth water. It was her favorite food, inviting her to eat. Strawberries. She was about to join them when someone calls her name, making her snap her neck back to that direction.

She finds her boss wearing a white floral buttoned up shirt holding a glass of an alcohol (she's guessing a whiskey) on his right hand while his left hand is in the pocket of his brown trousers and in his signature Chelsea boots. He was about to open his mouth to speak when a lady approaches him.

"Harry! They've been looking for you." She says as she wrap her hand around his forearm. Vee shifts uncomfortably which Harry gazes and she notices. "Oh, who's this?" She asks.

"Vee Moon, his lyricist." She introduces herself and offers her hand to her. "Oh! Nice to meet you, I'm Kiko."

She accepts her hand and shake it. 

"You're in the same hotel as him..." She mumbles but both of them didn't get a chance to hear it. "What are you doing here?" She asks her.

"Oh. I'm here with some friends and just..." She pauses to glance at Harry. "Exploring the luxury, I guess." She looks back at Kiko, leaving Harry to look down his boots to hide his smirk.

"Oh, well we have got to go back to our table with our friends." She clings her arm around him and smiles. "See ya!"

Then went away with him, going to a table where his friends can be seen. She sighs and follows Bryn and Zel who haven't done picking what food to eat. When Vee catches up, they find themselves a table for three and chit chatted as natural girls would've done. Who knew Bryn was a video blogger or otherwise known as a vlogger?

It was the first time Vee was included in a vlog and she had never expected it would be fun. Throughout their chat, Vee would find herself glancing to his direction and she would find her arm is wrapped around his all the time. Sometimes, his arm is placed at the back off the chair where she is sitting. He would whisper something to her then share a laugh with each other. In her oblivion, he also steal glances at her direction one way or another and what he would find is just her bright and contagious smile making him smile as well.

Harry's group of friends started to stand up from their seats and headed out when Harry approaches his group of songwriters. He walks to Vee's back and rub her shoulders to get their attention.

"Hey, ladies."

He greets that Bryn and Zel responded with the same tone like his but noticing the position of his hands.

"Me and me friends are headed to the nearest pub we could find for a hang out. Fancy joinin' us?" He asks while Kiko is looking for him again.

The three girls exchange looks to each other for a while giving time for Kiko to find and finally reach to Harry. 

"Harry, we've got to go." She informs but he ignores. 

"So?" He awaits for their reply, especially hers, when he was interrupted again.

"They're coming?" Kiko asks.

"Hopefully." Harry answers but didn't bother to throw her a glance. "Vee?"

He looks down to check Vee's facial reaction and it was obvious that she's hesitating, giving her friends an unsure look. 

"Actually..." Zel starts, catching Harry's attention. "We were told to get together and immediately start with the songwriting process already." Before Harry can react, Kiko interjects. 

"Aww, bummer. Well, duty calls for you, I guess. Harry, they're waiting outside." She insists. 

"Rubbish! M'technically the boss and you can't start any songwritin' without me." Harry narrows his eyebrows. 

"Apparently, we should at least have a few samples to present to you before writing with you. Maybe it's to see if we are really 'worthy' to be in the team and to 'impress' you..." Bryn air quotes the word worthy & impress specifically.

"Harry, it is their job to write songs..." Kiko once again join in the conversation.

"S'well as me, Kiko." Harry responds, finally looking at Kiko. "I don't just sing. I write, record, promote and perform. So, that s'also me job."

While he was explaining, Vee nodded to the other women and they all stood up. Harry looks at Vee in an instant attentively.

"We actually would love to start writing right away so we know how to work with each other." Vee states in a calm tone. "We really appreciate your offer but we've got songs to write."

"You'll make time to show up, yeah?" Harry sighs and she nods. Kiko just kept staring at them suspiciously while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"We'll try." She tries to promise while grabbing her belongings with her. 

"See you, Harry!" Bryn bids goodbye a bit too loud. 

"Yeah. Hope t'see ya there." He chuckles.

He looks back at Vee who was giggling because of her friend.

"I'll send ya the address if you happen to change your mind or finish early..." He stares at her sincerely, feeling sorry that his management was, once again, being rough.

It's not like his management hasn't done him any good but there are times that it won't always go the way he wanted it. It's nothing new, but it doesn't mean he's gotten used to it. Vee finally nods and greets both Harry and Kiko farewell, same as Bryn and Zel as they walk towards separate ways.