042

"TOP is printed, then the bottom should be plain and then vice versa." Vee advises, pertaining to the outfit she picked out for Zel to Bryn who just finished Zel's hair and makeup. 

They're currently sitting on the bed, waiting for Zel to get change. When she comes out, she's wearing the outfit Vee picked out for her which is a white haltered crop top covered with small aliens, black skinny jeans, a plain grey jacket in case of the sudden change of weather and a pair of white sneakers.

"You look beautiful!" Vee compliments.

"Yes, Zel! Shawn's going to love your look tonight!" Bryn adds. 

"Thanks, girls. I appreciate your help." Zel says as the two just shrug it off.

"What time is Shawn picking you up?" Bryn asks.

"Around 8." Zel answers. "We're too early."

"Well, let's do Vee's hair and make up!" Bryn suggests.

"What? No! I'm not going anywhere anyway."

"Oh come on! We wouldn't be doing anything for the next hour!" Bryn insists, getting the support of Zel that made Vee agree eventually. Both of them did her hair and make up, succeeding that Bryn's plan is working. 

It seems like someone thought of an idea called 'double date' to make up for their argument so he called Bryn to not inform her but help her prepare for a date while he talks to Shawn about setting up the night. 

Her black long sleeved fitted top, maroon skirt, fishnet stocking and ankle boots will have to do for the plan he had for tonight. Soon her look was done, the doorbell rings and the three girls sprints out towards the door. Zel opens it and saw the man she has been expecting but when the door opens wider, he had company.

"Wow..." Shawn mumbles as he scans a blushing Zel. "Zella... You look very lovely..."

"Lookin' very pretty, Zel." Harry mutters, earning a raised eyebrow from Zel.

"What are you doing here, Styles?" By the mention of his name, Vee took a peek at the other side of the door and saw him with eyes wide open.

"Vee..." Now its Harry's turn to whisper as he took in Vee's look. "You look... Exceptionally beautiful."

"Harry?" Vee raises her eyebrow suspiciously. Eyeing his cream colored trousers, red shirt underneath an army green colored coat and Chelsea boots. 

"Look." He sighs before speaking. "I felt rubbish and a complete wanker fo' what happened yesterday. So, can ya forgive me? I can make it up for ya..." 

"What do you mean?" Vee asks, not catching up on what he's trying to say.

"Well, Harry surprisingly contacted me and said he wanted for us to have a double date." Shawn informs, Vee and Zel exchanging looks. "Hope you don't mind at all, Zel?"

"Of course not, I don't mind really. I don't know about Vee?" 

"She's going to be okay with it! Look, she's already glammed up!" Bryn interferes, shifting their attention to her and earning a glare from Vee. "Okay, so I was a part of it. Harry also called me (not knowing how) before hand as well, informing me that you two aren't in the best terms because of something that happened yesterday and told me to help you prepare for a date with Shawn and Zel."

Vee looks back at him who has a closed-lip dimpled smirk, an ultimate Styles' signature. 

"I mean, he does have creative ways to say sorry..." Zel points out, earning a chuckle from Harry. 

"But I don't want to intrude your first date..." Vee worries, talking to Zel and Shawn.

"Don't worry..." Harry acknowledges to her. "We would just be goin' all the same time but we'll be on our different dates."

She sighs and gets her purse from Bryn who is already handing it to her.

"How about you? You're going to be alright?" Zel checks up on Bryn.

"Yes! I'll be having the best time of my life, dogsitting here." 

"Okay. You take care of Chichi." 

"Yes, ma'am!"

"And don't throw a house party tonight here." Vee teases.

"It takes to be a party girl to know a party girl." Bryn responds, making the rest laugh.

Fast forward, they found themselves enjoying their time in a world-renowned art gallery named Galerie Michael. When they got inside, the two so-called couples parted ways. Vee recognizes the paintings, drawings and prints from the great European Masters of the 17th to 20th centuries. From Rembrandt to the 20th century Modern Masters, the collection includes Picasso, Renoir, Dalí, Miró, Matisse, Chagall and luminaries from the pre-Impressionist, 19th century Barbizon School.

Galerie Michael guarantees customer satisfaction for anyone who is lucky enough to catch sight of a masterpiece from this gallery. Robert Avellano, the gallery director is not only an expert of fine art but also offers exceptional customer service. He went above and beyond to guide Vee and Harry.

Soon after, the owner itself, Michael Schwartz, proved them that he is a real gentleman. Spending the time to entertain them as they wandered the place. He could just be doing that because she was with Harry Styles but she saw that the owner and staff are very friendly and let them look around at their pace.

There was absolutely no pressure., Vee thought.

A few girls recognized him so he took a picture and hugged them after, making Vee roll her eyes becayse of a girl who's getting a handsy on him. When the two were finally left alone to the company of each other, he decided to speak.

"You really are beautiful." 

"That's the lie everyone says to someone who's feeling down." Vee scoffs.

"Who says m'lying?" 

"Don't you have to date someone better than me? Like anyone else? Like that girl earlier maybe?" 

"Ya sound jealous." He teases, easing the tension as they walk side by side.

"You really are full of yourself." 

"M'a narcissist, yeah." 

"I can tell." Vee chuckles as he reaches for her hand, taking her aback and look at him. 

He grins at her widely as he brings her hand up to his lips and kisses the back of his palm. His eyes never leaving hers.

"Are you sure you want to be in a relationship with the human form of disappointment?"

"Meetin' ya made the word 'disappointment' gone in me vocabulary." He shakes his head as he slowly intertwine his fingers around hers.

He pulls her towards an art piece and pulls out his phone. As Vee admires the work of art, he stole a few pictures of her without her knowledge because he knows she's camera shy. He found out about that because Bryn mentioned about her not wanting to be in her videos or vlogs. 

She's my kind of beautiful art piece., he thought.

He stares at her one final time then brings his phone back to where it was place before. He looks up and saw her approaching him so he hides his phone into his pocket immediately.