023

ANALYZING Harry's well-written lyrics for the chorus of their processing song is what Vee's been busying about in front of the piano while Zel and Bryn are jamming with Adam, Sarah and Mitch at the other corner of the room. Harry comes in from the recording booth and saw his band having fun playing with guitar chords and singing made up lyrics. He was about to join them but he catch sight of Vee sitting on the piano stool and reading. He smiles as he walks towards her, unaware from the knowing stares the group is exchanging.

"Busy?" Harry greets that made her shoulders raised a bit out of startle.

"Oh, Harry..." She sighs as she recover, making him chuckle. Vee shifts more so he could sit beside her on the piano stool.

"Wouldn't ya like to join 'em?" He asks as his head nods to his band's direction.

"Maybe later." She answers. "I'm still reading what you wrote." She raises the paper that's familiar to Harry.

"Ahh! I wonder what kind of criticism would I be get'ing now..." He humors, making her chuckle while shaking her head.

"It's good, really!" She drags, leaving him hanging for more.

"But?"

"If you wouldn't mind..."

"S'your job as my lyricist to insult my writings so go ahead." He teases, throwing a joke to calm her from nervousness she's feeling, which he succeeded since she starts to giggle.

"Okay..." She says. She holds the paper closer to him so he can follow what she's pointing out.

"I love you
Just two hearts, feeling hopeless
Yet my body has no idea
What to do
I just know that I love you" Vee reads aloud for Harry to hear.

"Yeah?" He nods slowly to her.

"Well as you know, I would personally want to elaborate more onto the emotions being poured."

"I'd like t'agree on that." He agrees. "And I'd love it t'be more dramatic. So please babe, do your magic." He requests, making Vee feeling butterflies on her stomach when she heard the pet name.

"Rhyming..." Vee blushes and he chuckles. "So I was thinking like, instead of saying the plain three words, we should add more endearing words."

"Plain three words?" He asks about her statement, raising his eyebrow with a smirk playing on his lips. "Why not just say..." He pauses to glance to her lips then back to her eyes. "I love you?"

She inhale sharply but kept it as silent as possible as he didn't even blink when the words just rolled off of his tongue smoothly. She cleared her throat as quiet as possible then speaks.

"I'm not saying it without meaning it..." She states and copies what he did to her, glancing to his lips then back to his eyes.

Staring at each other's eyes is what they're doing for a few seconds. Eyes as if telling each other thoughts about them. Words, sentences, paragraphs that they want to share but refuses. Speechless feelings that they can't explain. Emotions when they see, touch or just be with each other.

The intensity of their eye contact was felt by everyone in the room, noticing by their friends. They sang hysterically out loud, making Vee and Harry snap back to reality.

"Adam." Harry warns, knowing Adam was the one who started the noise.

"My bad, Haz." Adam teases, making everyone laugh including Vee. Harry looks at Vee and smiles then glances back at Adam while shaking his head.

"Going back, my dear lyricist..." Harry starts and goes back to their original topic of the conversation. "How would ya like it?"

"Okay, so I wrote my own version..." She marvels as she flip the paper on the back.

"I was made for loving you
Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through
Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do
All I know is I was made for loving you"

He reads out loud as she nods. He looks at her and she looks back, their eyes meeting again.

"Love it." He beams that made her smile the cutest.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" He shouts. "That s'way bet'er than mine!"

He chimes that made her giggle.

"Let's try it. May I?" He asks as he points at the piano. She nods her head and he place his fingers on the keys.

He started playing some chords as if the notes are toys while Vee watches him with full admiration. He never fails to be perfect. His physical beauty, exceptional talent and a golden heart he has. How could someone not fall for him? How could she not fall for him? His little sweet gestures, cute nicknames he gives her that make her blush and how he stick up to her like glue on one of her worst days ever...

She likes him. Not just 'he's-a-boy-band-member' like, but a 'he's-the-sweetest-most-caring-gentleman' like. It may not even be infatuation...

"I was made for loving you
Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through
Every bone screaming, I don't know what we should do
All I know is..." He pauses and stares at Vee, eyes full of adoration. "Darling, I was made for loving you"

"That!" Bryn screams out of nowhere, making Vee jolt and Harry turn to her. "Sounds wonderful."

"So beautiful..." Zel remarks.

Ignoring the rest, he notices a few strands of her hair covering her face so he tucked those behind her ear so he could see her face clearly, making her widen her eyes at their closeness. The guys clear their throat and the girls giggle that made the two pull away.

"Hate to burst the bubble..." Jeff enters, catching the attention of all of them. "But you have to pack your things. We'll head to Miami tomorrow morning." He informs then leaves immediately.

"Okay, everybody! Let's go!" Adam shouts, making everyone stand except Harry who just grabs Vee's hand.

"Stay." He whispers to her, furrowing her eyebrows. "Just need a word quickly."

"Use protection!" Bryn exclaims, obviously hearing Harry, earning soft laughs from everyone. As soon as they were the only two people in the room, Vee sits back again.

"What's up?" She asks but he just smirks. He leans closer to her so fast, Vee didn't even notice his lips on cheek already. He pulls away and sees her eyes that didn't even blink.

"Kinda notice we kissed wherever we went..." He declares as he stands up. "Might s'well keep the tradition." He shrugs to a still surprised Vee.