064

Song of the Chapter: Stone Walls - We the Kings

"FUCKING leaving?!" Harry yells at the top of his lungs, making Zel and Bryn flinch.

"Try to calm down fir---"

"Don't!" Harry cuts Jeff, who is holding Vee's official letter of resignation that she also left for him, and stops him before he can get close to him.

He woke up, assuming his girlfriend would be by his side but there's nothing but a piece of paper there. When he read it, he didn't expect his eyes will be welcomed by a typical Dear John letter.

Harry... I don't know which are the proper words to say this to you but I do know that you'll never forgive me. But I love you and that will never change. The memories we made will never ever be forgotten by me. In a few months of being with you, I've come to believe that we were meant to be. All of those are true, believe me.

You're a real gentleman, Harry and I'll always keep that in mind. For the longest time we're together, you never pressured me into sleeping with you and that meant so much to me for I was proven by that means what we had is special and real.

I'll think of you of every second of every minute of everyday. I'll relive our time together when I hear you laugh, write songs with you, see your face lit up, feel your arms around me, trace your tattoos, listen to your corny jokes, look at you showing off your dimpled smile, run my hands on your curly hair and hold your hand. I'm going to miss everything that reminds me of those smallest details about you, believe it or not.

I know, I promise I'll stay and curse me with the most wicked witch's darkest spell for breaking it but I had to. I want you to know yourself better than focusing it on me or any other. Thank you for teaching me how to love myself and still loving me unconditionally throughout the process. Sorry that if I ever came in your life in a bad time, sorry for giving up, but I am most sorry that I have to do this to you.

It breaks my heart that I know that you'll forget me eventually but it hurts me even more there will come a time that you don't feel the same way as I do. But if you want to remember me, just come outside at night and look up at the dark - just like the first night we spent together. As you look up, know that everything you see is ours. I'll be doing the same. For you are my sky and I am your star. And the moon will help to guide you to the path where you are meant to be.

I love you, Harry Edward Styles. This was Vesper Celeste Moon, former lyricist, signing off.

"She talks t'the both of ya. I have t'know the reason why!" He continuous to shout but his voice is breaking and so is his heart.

Zel and Bryn exchange looks, asking with their eyes who would speak.

"Please!" He raises his voice, desperate for answers.

"She heard you." Bryn sighs and starts. "When you were talking to Camille Rowe outside her hospital room. She knew you weren't over her when you look at each other while talking."

"What?! I've moved on from 'er! Writin' songs 'bout 'er s'me way of movin' on." He defends. "How could she--"

"She saw your eyes. Eyes are the windows to the soul and it is the only part of the body that doesn't lie, Harry." Bryn points. "She doesn't have to ask you--"

"Doesn't have?! She should've talk t'me before goin'!" He knocks down a tall lamp which is the closest thing to him, making everyone take a step back.

"Her father is going to be behind bars." Zel intervenes. "Her parents want her back with them now that they don't have to worry about her father taking her away from them."

"But don't ya think she s'bein' taken away from me?!" He bites back. "Forget it! When's she leavin'?"

"Today, three to four hours from now is her flight." Zel answers.

"Fuck!" He screams. "D'you know what airport?"

"She didn't told us that." Bryn informs. "But she took the hotel's transportation. They can take you."

"Thanks, Bryn." He finally calm down a bit and Bryn nods.

She was approached by Zel and whispers. "We promised Vee. We can't take him to her before her flight."

"They need to talk. Even for a few seconds. Or else both of them will lose their sanity."

He was grabbing everything he can and will bring when he was stopped by Jeff. "Jeff, please. Save your 'I told ya so' fo' later, yeah?"

Jeff scoffs. "Avoid the paps, don't let anyone recognize you and don't make a scene."

Harry smirks. "Yeah, I'll try and can't promise ya."

He sprints off the lobby of the hotel and immediately asks questions. Full-filling his thirst, he finds himself sitting on the back seat of a vehicle that would bring him to her hopefully. When he arrives, would he find her? And if he doesn't, what will happen? And if he does, what would he say? What would he ask first? Would he beg for her to stay? Would he let her go? He promised he won't let her go... But she also promised that she won't leave him but look at them now.

Before he can make more questions that he can't answer himself, he had arrived to the airport. As soon as he step foot out of the vehicle, he ran like the wind and almost forgetting to pass through security. Feeling like it's a romcom movie, he scans around the area to look for her. He read the board and ran to the direction where the flight towards the Philippines are waiting.

And there she was. Reading One Wish by Linda Lael Miller, wearing a black oversize sweater with a moon embroidery on her left, plain white long sleeves shirt underneath it, black skinny jeans and white ankle boots and sitting with her right leg under the other while swaying her left leg.

He approaches her, walks or runs, he didn't really know nor was he still aware of. He stood in front of her, his shadow catches her attention. She looks up to him and didn't expect him to be standing in front of her. She closes the book and sets aside it. Widening her eyes as she slowly stands up. Even behind those dark tinted pair of shades, she knew he has been staring at her intently.

"A-aunt T-trixi-ie." She barely makes out a word without looking away from him.

A woman sitting beside her (which he didn't notice earlier for his focus was to only her) looks up to her, looks at the man who is standing in front of her niece then back to her niece.

Recognizing it was her boyfriend, she stood up and pats her shoulders. She looks to her and saw her warm smile. "Go to the farthest corner and bid each other goodbyes."

And by that, they didn't have to be told twice.