050

"GET up, Vee." He demands but all he got is a groan. "Baby girl, ya have to get up first..."

"Don't want to. Want to sleep already." She buries her face more on the pillow and he lets out a defeated sigh. 

Vee got up in the morning abruptly when Zel gave her a wake up call and makes her to go to Zel's room since Zel woke on the wrong side of the bed. It was so early when she called and he knows she wasn't a morning person. So when she got back to the suite of his, she flops back on the bed with her face landing on the pillows, not giving a fuck if the make up ruins the cleanliness of the pillow cases. Now, he's waking her up right again.

He went to search for her comfortable shorts and his favorite shirt on her then went to the bathroom to get her make up wipes. He came back to sit beside her on the bed and pulls her arm to make her sit up. She groans in frustration that only made him chuckle. 

"As much as ya look sexy in your black lace top and chess board like skirt, I bet those are uncomfortable t'sleep onto and we both know ya can't sleep when you're uncomfortable, that is." He explains.

She huffs as a response so without standing up or covering herself, she removes her top from her upper body, revealing her black bra. His eyes widen but turns around immediately. As long as he want to get drunk with the view of her curves, he won't make a step forward unless she says so.

She grabs the clothes from his hands and puts it on right away. When he turns back around to face her, she was about to lay again when he stops her, earning a grunt from her. He picks up a make up wipe and gently but affirms to remove every coverage that conceals her natural face, the face he has fallen in love with.

"Hey." She greets with lazy voice and squinted eyes. 

"Hey." He smirks but changes into a concern look. "Everythin' okay with the girls?" 

"We just had a deep and serious girl talk..." She trails off.

"And?" 

"Both are physically healthy. But Zel's emotionally unstable." 

"How come?" Curiosity gets the best of him.

"The public relationship stunt of Shawn and Camila fucked her up." She states. "She saw the video and no one can deny their stares, to be honest." 

"Does Shawn have feelings for Camila though?"

She shrugs. "Shawn mentioned to me that he only got something with Hailey to distract him from Camila and I'm afraid history is repeating itself." 

"Are you okay?" He asks, concerned.

"Yeah. It's just exhausting, this day is." 

"D'you want me t'talk to 'im?" He offers.

"No, it's okay. I'll talk to him. I am their wing woman." She says. "Besides, Zel is already worried about paying the expenses you spent for their date." 

He chuckles. "Tell her that I offered 'cause I wanted to. Besides, I did it fo' ya."

He remarks as he finishes wiping the make up off of her face. 

"Well it benefited them, yeah, but mostly it s'for ya."

When she feels cleaner around her face area, she opens her eyes and saw the small smile on his lips. He throws the used wipes to the nearby trash can and looks back at her. "Better, innit?"

She nods as her lazy and tired but genuine smile shows up on her lips. She brings up her hands to cup his face and strokes his left cheekbone with her thumb. "Thank you. I'm also sorry for being an annoying bitch."

"Don't say that." He disagrees. "You've done those kind of sweet gestures to me multiple times. I love you, through best times and worst." 

"I'm truly, madly, deeply, foolishly, completely fallen in love with you." She references, making him laugh softly.

"Well, m'truly, madly, deeply, passionately, genuinely, foolishly, completely fallen in love with you." He leans closer to her, capturing her lips with a sweet kiss. "There s'breakfast in the dining if ya wanna eat or d'you wanna sleep more?"

"I want to eat with you." She smiles sincerely. He stands up and pulls her to the kitchen. She saw the breakfast prepared on the table and she couldn't help her mouth water. 

"Low-Carb Breakfast Casserole with Egg, Cheese, and Green Chiles." Harry informs as he pulls a chair for her. "The room service are obviously feelin' extra today."

"Only for Harry Styles." She playfully curtsy as a sign of gratitude, making him chuckle and accepted the seat. 

He drags a chair closer to her and sits on it then had their breakfast and an updated each other on their lives. After breakfast, he pecks on her lips. "Got ya a lit'le somethin'."

Vee opens her mouth but was cut off when he stood up from his seat and literally sprinted to get the present. With the same speed when he went away, he came back almost stumbling to bring Vee's amusement. He sits back on his previous seat and hands her the velvet box.

"So obvious that you're excited, aren't you?" She teases as she accepts the gift from his hands.

"Just open it." He shrugs, making her giggled.

She pulls the ribbon and opens it carefully as his leg anxiously bounces upon waiting for the big reveal. Not wasting anymore second, she finally took in the sight in front of her eyes which is a ring with green and purple hearts rock and a star charm necklace.

Her jaw drops and her eyes adore the jewelry then looks up to him who is rolling his bottom lip between his ring covered fingers.

"Ha---"

"D'you fancy it?" He asks, interrupting her. "Was really nervous 'cause I was unsure on what kind of rock you'd want in a ring but ya did mention somethin' 'bout a vibrant color of a diamond..."

She smiles slowly. "Harry..."

"And the necklace has a star to remind ya that you are a star, me one and only super star. And look..." He pulls the necklace hiding behind his shirt and shows off the moon charm necklace he's wearing.

She chuckles as she brings her hands to the fingers who's holding the charm.

"S'for me to remind meself that I'll eventually have to change your last name to 'Styles'." She giggles and he worriedly brings his hands to cup her face when he notices the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "Ya okay?"

"Way more than just okay." She chuckles. "How much are all of these?"

He scoffs as he gently removes his hands from her face. He picks up the ring then her right hand and wears it on her ring finger. She never took her eyes off of him so when he looks up after wearing it to her, he meets her gaze and brings her knuckles to his mouth. He then notices the card and decided to read it aloud instead of reading it with her own eyes.

"It's not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves." 

Her smile widens in realization. "Shakespeare?"

"Shakespeare." Her contagious smile affects his own lips to plaster the same. 

She giggles at the thought of her boyfriend spending so much time, effort, money and attention just for her. She's not regretting on taking the risk and she thinks she won't regret it at all.

"Happy birthday, me star."  He finally says and pecks her lips.