005

"NOTHING, I assure you." Vee repeats for him.

"Ya. Are. An. Absolute. Liar." Harry mutters, revealing his thick British accent while shaking his head out of disbelief. 

"No, I'm not! It's true!" Vee exclaims. 

Harry chuckles. "But lookin' at ya..." 

"Observing me, you mean." Vee interjects.

"Fine." Harry surrenders. "But s'really impossible to think ya haven't had a boyfriend..." Harry ponders that made Vee shrugs.

A whole flight, what do you expect for a dreamy rock star and his lyricist do for a few hours? Harry had an idea to get to know each other, but his mission is to just focus on her since he thinks like everybody knows him already yet she makes him think that she has to know him in a more different way. Throughout their conversations, he starts to open up to her more than any friend he has.

"Seriously?" Harry presses, making Vee giggles. He smirks, thinking he has now the power to make her giggle. 

"What do the lads in the Philippines find in a lass?" Harry teases. 

"It's not like that!" Vee laughs that he find very angelic and melodic. 

"Strict parents?"

"No, they're not the regular parents. They're the cool parents." Vee informs, making Harry make a closed-lip smile because of the Mean Girls reference.

"So, why?"

"I just think being in a relationship is not an obligation even though the rest are having boyfriends and girlfriends." Vee answers, impressing Harry.

"That s'deep." He comments. "But there were guys roamin' 'round ya, yeah?" He wonders.

"There's just few."

"Why few?" Harry asks, bit by bit to know her in detail.

"Because they're only a few who really liked me plus I prioritize my studies." 

He hums. "M'just waitin' fo' ya t'be more figurative 'bout it." He remarks.

"Do you want me to?"

"I like yourself. And ya bein' figurative is I feel like the real ya." He compliments, making a bit of blood run to her cheeks.

"I do say all the time that if I love, it's because I'm ready. Not just because I'm lonely." She marvels while he smirks.

He stares onto her dark-colored eyes as she stares back into his green ones.

He thinks, when will she be ready?

Before he could repeat his actions like the first night, the ringing of an alarm, reminding them to fasten their seat belts because they're landing off. 

A couple of minutes just by being spent with us having a trouble of privacy in the airport and Vee feeling astounded when she was again in the same transportation with him. But right now, she feels in a feeling of dizziness and daze. 

"No! Harry, I can't!" Vee argues.

"Course you can. You just won't." Harry argues back.

"Call it anyway you want but I can't be staying in the same hotel with you let alone in the same suite?!" Vee raises her voice without being aware of it but Harry tries to keep her calm.

"Vee, relax." 

"Harry. I appreciate everything you've done for me so far but I don't deserve any kind of this treatment. I deserve the treatment where I'm with the other songwriters and your band that aren't even in the same hotel with you."

She explains, catching her hbreath right after a long rant.

"Please wait." She says that sounds like a beg to the bodyguards whose carrying her belongings again. 

Harry audibly sighs and directs his finger towards some direction to the bodyguards which they followed. "S'that your only concern?" Harry asks in a serious tone while soothing her arms. 

Part of what I said is true but if I keep on being with him, I just don't know how to feel or how to act in front of him anymore. A few hours with him, I already feel this so called butterflies in my stomach. How about a couple more days with him?, she thought.

"M'really sorry for the inconvenience. Y'know we weren't s'ppose t'be in the same room. I'll handle ev'rything later. C'mon." Harry grabs her hand and intertwines them while following his bodyguards, not letting Vee to say another word against his decision. 

She doesn't understand, does she? I don't understand it either. It wasn't suppose to happen like this! I did want her to be in the same hotel as mine so she can be near with me at all times (giving her a special treatment, that is) but because of some mistaken reservations, she has to stay in my suite! It's cliché as fuck but I think it's her favorite heavenly bodies who are doing this. It's been at least two-three weeks when I first met her yet our kiss never left my mind nor my dreams. She's doing things to me., him being lost in his thoughts. 

"A FEW WEEKS?! NOPE! I CAN'T!" Vee jolts up from the couch that she figures is fancier than her during her prom night, finding out the not-so good news for her.

Harry comes out from the bar he first went to for a drink when he heard Vee.

"Sorry for being demanding but isn't there a better way for me to stay in another room like for the next minute?" She continues to asks, oblivious to her boss being in the same room already and listening to her rambles.

Harry leans onto the wall and crosses his arms, watching her in delight. "We apologize for everything but the least we can do is to keep you in the same room with your..."

"Boss." She continues the sentence of the staff. "You do realize he is Harry Styles not just a friend who's willing to be around someone like me."

He raises his eyebrow from what he heard.

"Forget it. I have enough money to pay me out of here and stay in another hotel. Just tell me where to pay."

"Who says m'letting ya?" Harry interferes.

His eyebrows furrows as he heard her. She turns around to face him with worry in her face when she heard the seriousness in his tone. 

"Mr. Styles." The staff greets him with a bow.

"If I say you're stayin' here... Ya. Are. Stayin'. Here."

Harry states with complete authority, completely ignoring the greeting of the staff. 

"M'your boss, yeah? Then abide."

He adds, making her swallow a lump in her throat.

"Now c'mon, babe. I'll show ya the bedroom." His last statement before turning his back towards them, widening her and the staff's eyes.