009

ALARM going off wakes her up which is unusual because she didn't remember setting anything last night. She opens her eyes and the first sight that welcomes her is Harry peacefully sleeping beside her which made her eyes widen. She leans with her elbows when she realizes that she's on the bed. Finally, she looks at her right, seeing her phone is on the bedside table. 

"G'morning." A husky morning voice greets her that made her snap back to him. "Why d'ya sleep on the couch?"

"This is not my bed, not even my room. Also I wasn't permitted." She enumerates as she sits upright. 

"We share a room. And when ya share somethin', it's his and hers." He too sits up. "If that s'how ya wanna do it... M'not permittin' ya to sleep on anywhere besides this bed." He demands and she nods.

His left hand went up to his head, feeling a headache while his right hand went to his throat, feeling thirsty. Vee notices so she rush up to stand and jog to the kitchen. She comes back with a glass of water and a pain reliever and hands it to him. He raises his eyebrow out of curiosity on how did she know but shrug it off and accepted it. He downs the medicine and drank the water.

"Based on you carrying me last night, you only have a minor hangover. You should drink water while drinking alcohol next time. It keeps you hydrated and helps to reduce main symptoms of hangover such as thirst and headache." Vee explains and he stares at her with narrowed eyebrows. 

"You're 16. How d'ya know all that?" He asks, bewildered.

"You know, the saying, 'Experience is the best teacher.' is true..."

"Ya drink?" He asks again but she only responds with a smile.

"I need to prepare. They want to meet us in the recording studio. For you to hear the finished songs..." Vee walks to where her clothes are located, Harry noticing that it's not placed in the closet.

"Vee..." He calls her.

She looks at him. He was about to ask why her clothes isn't in the closet but hesitates. He already knows and he'll deal with it later.

"Thank you." He smiles.

She just nodded then entered the bathroom. She had a shower and did all her morning routine. She wears her outfit for the day which is a white loose dress shirt tucked in a black skinny pants, black ankle boots and her usual gold necklace with the Pope Benedict pendant, given by her mother. She dries her hair and finally checking her make up before going out.

She comes back to the bedroom seeing no sign of him, thinking he might be in the bedroom's bathroom. She grabs her purse and check everything she'll be needing. She was about to wait for him in the living room to say she's going but he already exits the bathroom. White towel dangling from his pelvis, his scattered-tattooed chest is dripping wet likewise his hair. Her eyes travelled from toe to head, now meeting his eyes.

"Vee, uhm..." Harry starts awkwardly.

"I-I have to go. I just really waited for you to go out from---" Vee was interrupted when the doorbell rings. "I'll get that."

She sprints to the front door and opens it, revealing her colleagues with a few bodyguards.

"Mr. Styles?" He asks. Vee was about to get him but an arm automatically wraps around her waist, signalling there's no need to call him.

"We'll meet ya there, yeah?" He states, making the guards and the girls take notice at his current state. "Lead the lasses to the ride already." He instructs as he nods to Bryn and Zel.

The guards are about to get Vee but Harry's arm tightens around her.

"She'll be right up. M'gonna be with her." Harry informs the bodyguards, making the girls exchange a knowing smirk and giggle, earning a stern look from Vee. The bodyguards finally nod and Harry closes the door, not bothering to wait if they left. 

"H---" 

"Gimme a few minutes. Don't leave." Harry cuts her and then runs towards the bedroom. She sighs and then sits back on the couch.

After 5 to 10 minutes, Harry comes out with a white shirt, top by a blue patterned sweater vest, black high waisted trousers and Chelsea brown boots. She was just standing up when she was dragged by him, literally. Reaching the van, they immediately arrived to their destination.

Fast forward, they've been brainstorming a lot about music right after they listened to the few recorded songs of the trio. It was impeccable, according to Jeff that was agreed by Alex, Tyler and Kid right after. They liked the tunes of Bryn, how Zel would interpret the words through sounds and Vee's lyrics were deep.

Figurative, as Harry would say.

And now, they'll continue writing whenever they feel like it, Harry quotes, giving out a tone that he wants to specifically have a writing session with Vee only. Jeff concludes everything, signalling Harry to speak.

"Since ya didn't have the chance to last night, ya guys wanna go out?" Harry asks that made Bryn and Zel squeal. 

Vee chuckles as she shakes her head. "They've been begging me for a long time last night." Vee shares while she gathers her things in her purse. 

Harry chuckles as he and the girls stand up from their seats. "We were! But Vee doesn't want to so we didn't." Bryn mutters as she and Zel push the chairs back closer to the table.

"Why?" Harry asks as he helps her stand up then pushes her chair back.

"I said you can go without me but you still chose not to so that's not my fault." Vee defends, making Harry chuckle because of her smart mouth. 

"We can go now." Harry invites. "It's me treat, don't worry." He adds when the girls exchanges looks.

Zel and Bryn's faces automatically lit up and agrees to go. Vee was about to protest but she didn't have a chance because Bryn and Zel is already dragging her towards Harry's ride then forces her to sit next to Harry, bringing him to much delight.