015

"POSITIVE this s'gonna work?" Harry hesitates as he holds a black suit with jewels such as white diamonds around the lapel part of the jacket.

His stylist was also in doubt. Looking at Styles from head to toe for reassurance if the suit fits him. Then the front door opens, alarming both of them for a second until they saw Vee. She smiles to him then curtly nodded and he smiles back to her while his stylist has a pair of wide eyes before she proceeds to the bedroom.

"Not a word to anyone, yeah?" Styles warns Lambert in a hushed tone.

"Sure but..." Lambert chuckles.

"She's currently in me suite since her room s'not available." Styles explains in a calm tone as he folds the cuffs of the jacket.

"Oh? But in this hotel? That's a first." Lambert furrows and wide his eyes again in realization. "Oh! You like---"

"Shh!" Styles cuts him. "Tone down your voice! She'll hear ya..." Styles whisper-yells to him.

"Oh! You haven't told her? Harry Styles..." 

"Don't start with me full name now, 'Arry." He sighs. 

"But hey... She actually looks familiar to me..." Lambert thinks out loud. 

"Yeah?" He furrows his eyebrow. "M'gonna call her here." He says and calls her without moving from his place.

She comes up with a curious look on her face.

"Vee, I'd like to introduce me stylist and trusted friend, Harry Lambert." Lambert offers his hand to her and she accepts it. "And this is me wonderful lyricist, Vesper Moon."

"Vesper Moon..." Lambert repeats. "Have we met?"

"Actually, we've been introduced before..." Vee shares. "The Trashion Show last few months in--."

"OH YES!" Lambert screams in excitement, he looks at Styles who's raising his eyebrow. "Harry! She's a designer!" 

"What?" Styles asks.

"No..." She giggles as she gently removes her hand from his.

"A fashion show that I attended presented outfits made from trash to support an environmental campaign." Lambert starts and Styles nodded, signalling him to continue. "She's one of the the designers and handmade those outfits! That's why you look familiar!"

Styles widen his eyes at the newly found information and smirks, the usual look he gives her out of impress. 

"Thank God! Since you have a good fashion style, love your outfit, by the way." Both of them observes her who is wearing black and white striped turtle neck long sleeved blouse, brown suede shirt and her usual pair of ankle boots. "But Styles here, is invited to helped induct Stevie Nicks into the 2019 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

"Wow." Vee mumbles.

"Yeah, s'an honour." He blushes as he looks down to his shoes.

"And is that..." Lambert points his suit. "Is it rock and roll worthy or just enough?" He asks her. She scans at his outfit and hesitates to express her opinion. "It's okay, be brutal." 

She notices the rack of beautiful and expensive suits when she looks back at Lambert that is placed behind him. "May I?" She asks, her soft as possible.

"Of course, honey!" Lambert answers and checks his notification from his phone that he pull from his pocket. 

He looks back at Vee who is now looking through the suits and touching it delicately, knowing how much those worth. Lambert looks at Styles who is intently watching her while a smile creeps on his lips. 

"Harry..." He calls him that made him snap back from fantasizing her. "Your shoes are here, I'll just be getting them." He informs and he nods.

He looks at Vee.

"Vesper?" He calls.

She looks at him. "Please, it's Vee." She offers a friendly shy smile. 

"Vee, I expect a good surprise." He says but didn't wait for her reaction and exited the suit, leaving her with only one Harry now.

She sighs and looks back to the chosen suit she had pick for him. He carries it to show him and meets his eyes. He doesn't need to be told anything and removes the current suit his wearing. 

"So..." He starts as Vee removes the jacket from the hanger. "A lyricist, songwriter, singer, fashion designer and party girl." She chuckles at his description. "What's more of you?" He wonders.

She starts to wear the jacket on him and speaks. "Well, I was in a theater club so I'm trained to be skilled at everything about performing and visual arts." She informs, making him more amazed by her.

She then looks back at his eyes. "Uhm, do you mind?" She asks as she glances down. He follows her gaze and ends up on his lower area, pertaining to his trousers to be remover so he can wear the other one.  

"Not at all." He smirks as he pops open the button and zips down his trousers, letting it down first. He catches her eyes and undresses it, without breaking eye contact. He picks it up and places the trousers on top of the couch then looks back at Vee. She swallows the lump in her throat as she watches him, not being unnoticeable to Harry. 

He smirks, his narcissistic self enjoys her reaction, and turns his back to check himself. Double breasted and bright blue velvet with flared trousers covered his body, flattering his eyes. "I..."

"Okay! I'm here! What'd I missed?" Lambert comes back and carries a few boxes of shoes. Vee immediately ran to him and help him carry those, thanking her through the process.

"This..." Styles acknowledges and fairly dragging his fingers on the fabric. Lambert has his eyes coming out from its sockets and shakes his head to come back from sanity. 

"Blue?" He asks and looks at Vee.

"Well, yeah. Belle from Beauty and the Beast apron's kind of blue. It makes him stand out and it means he's special." She explains as Styles turns around to look at Vee, staring directly into her eyes. "And it makes his eyes show a bit greener than usual." 

He looks down to hide his blush. "M'in love with it. M'gonna wear this." He looks up again and bites his lower lip. 

"I actually love it as well! She absolutely nailed it!" Lambert exclaims giddily. "Thanks for the huge help, Vee! You're really great at fashion!" Lambert hugs her unexpectedly, making her mouth agape but hugs back and chuckles. 

"I'm glad you liked it." 

"I love it! And obviously Harry does too!" He points at him and she follows his hand, pointing at Harry who looks at his reflection again and admires his look. "Now! Shoes!"