004

"WOW, Vee. These are really, really outstanding!" Bryn compliments as she continues to browse Vee's journal. 

"Thanks, Bryn." Vee states shyly as a few bodyguards went to them. 

"Which one of you is Ms. Vesper Celeste Moon?" One of them asks. 

"That'll be me." Vee acknowledges. 

"You'll have to follow us to guide you to the plane you'll be in. Your flight will be boarding any minute from now." He informs in a monotonous tone.

Vee furrows her eyebrows out of confusion. "I think you're being mistaken. My flight is with---" 

"What's happening here?" Zel joins in the conversation. 

"Zel, I'm in the same plane with you and Bryn, right?"

"No one told you?"

"What do you mean, 'no one told me'? Is there something I have to know?"

"You're in the same plane with Harry Styles." Zel shrugs but Vee and Bryn share the same surprised look on their faces. 

"What? When? Why?" Vee rambles. 

"Why don't you follow his bodyguards and ask him himself?" Zel chuckles. 

Vee sighs and looks back at the bodyguards who have gathered her belongings already. Probably Bryn told them to grab those while she and Zel were talking. "I think I'll see you two in a few hours, then."

Vee bid goodbyes to her fellow song writers and follow the big, black-suited, shades on bodyguards. 

He might've noticed I have been avoiding him. But no. We talked pretty casually last time. But awkward? But still, casual. Right? Well, he moved me with him in his plane? In his 'private' plane? When did he got the time? Okay, fine. He's Harry Styles. He could've done that in one snap. But why? What could be his reason?

Soon after, they're already in front of probably just one of Harry Styles's private plane during her thoughts. They entered the ginormous and exquisite private plane of his. Vee look around and one bodyguard guided her where Harry is, sitting on a very comfortable position beside a window, reading a book.

I didn't expect he's into reading, she thought.

Out of curiosity, she tried to read the title of the book he's reading.

"Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield." His voice speaks up.

She then catch his eyes piercing on her already, noticing her trying to read ths book cover, so she looks away.

"Have ya read it already? S'very touchin'..." 

"From Rolling Stones, right?" Her mouth speaks up. She widen her eyes then look at him to see his reaction. 

He's furrowing his eyebrow but a smirk is fighting to be spread onto his lips.

"I meant the author. He's a contributing editor of Rolling Stones magazine, right?" She ask for confirmation that made his smirk planted on.

"Right."

She nodded back, making him chuckle. "Why and how am I in here with you?"

"Took ya long enough t'ask." He lays his book properly then notice she's still standing. "Have a seat, love."

He points to the seat in front of him, while she subtly ignores his nickname to her. She hesitates at first but went with it anyway. He smiles out of adoration of her being unaware of it. He licks his lips without being unnoticed by her.

"I gotta admit..." He starts. "Was worried we wouldn't get along smoothly after what I did. Was very unprofessional of me and I violated ya so I'd understand if---" 

I knew it, she thought then cut him off before starting another sentence. "Mr. Styles..." 

"Told ya s'Harry, babe." He reminds.

"Harry..." She corrects herself, not bothering to argue with him that leave him content. "I just want this job to work so I know how to do it and that's by forgetting about it and just go on professionally."

Forget? Does she really want to forget? Because if it was up to me, I don't want to forget about it and I know she doesn't want to either. She's just saying that for a reason. Well, for obvious reasons... he thought. 

"And by 'professionally', ya mean like avoidin' me ever since, yeah?"

Dumbstruck, she is indeed right now. He realizes he expressed it way too harsh than intended to by his tone. 

"No! Holy shit. Didn't mean t'say that in like an arrogant way... M'sorry, fuck." He stumbles by his words. 

"No. I just had a sudden realization that I wasn't suppose to be treating you like that. I apologize too..." She explains herself. 

He breaks the ice by chuckling and changes the topic. "Settle in and make yourself comfortable. S'gonna be a long flight. Buckle up."

Harry points to the seat belt with a certain tone so she fastened it up. Vee looks outside the windows, cumulus clouds surrounding the area then they've taken off. Harry's piercing emerald eyes never left her sight. She is just so extraordinary yet she's not aware of it. He was busy staring her when the flight attendant came by.

"Mr. Styles, what are you feeling today?"

"Mesmerized."

He mumbles obliviously earning a confused stare from the stewardess and a look from Vee.

He snaps back and says, "The usual. I'll be takin' the usual, thank you."

"It'll be right up."

The flight attendant glances at Vee then back at Harry's and grin knowingly about what he meant earlier. 

"And for you, miss?" She turns to ask Vee. 

She smiles politely to the flight attendant and asks, "What would you be recommending?" 

"We have a coffee, tea, juice and water. We also have a full breakfast meal, perfect for an empty stomach in a long flight." She cheerfully answers her.

"Well then, I'll be having a cappuccino and a full breakfast meal, please."

Vee replies then looks at Harry, catching him staring at her again. 

"I haven't eaten." She states that made him smile. 

"Make that two full breakfast meals." Harry orders, not bothering to even turn his head towards the stewardess's direction. 

"Coming right up." The flight attendant finally left, leaving them two for each other's company again.

"Haven't eaten s'well."

"I can only imagine. You must be starving!" Vee chimes a bit in exaggeration with a hand placed on her chest and a fake sad facial expression. 

"Famished." Harry remarks with a head shake, making them laugh. "S'gonna be the very first meal we'll share since we haven't got a chance t'do that on our very first encounter." Harry says in a matter-of-fact. 

"Yeah. That's my fault." Vee adds.

"No worries, love. I've enjoyed it anyway."

He smirks and was trying to wink at her but prevented himself from looking like a creep. She just responds with a shy smile on her lips and a blush on her cheeks. 

"Which reminds me..." Harry picks something from the bag on his seat and gave it to Vee. "Don't leave your coat anywhere again, yeah?"