026

Song of the Chapter: I Was Made for Loving You - Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran

"LOVELY song, it is." Vee compliments. 

She is currently in Harry's suite, calling her up for them to listen to their song and she can't help to say that it was splendidly done well. And the fact that she has finally written and finished a song with an idol of hers is such an achievement in her life already. She was about to say she'll get going when Harry plays the song again, gets up from his seat on the couch and offers his hand to Vee.

"What are you doing?" She asks curiously, narrowing her eyebrows.

He clears his throat before speaking. "Can I have this dance, mademoiselle?" He asks in a posh British accent. 

"What?" She asks him, bewildered.

"S'great song to slow dance with." He shrugs. "C'mon. Before the song ends..." He insists, his persuasion isn't giving Vee any clue that he's giving the idea up. 

She blushes but accepts his hand while he helps her stand up. He walks back slowly as she walks away from the couch and closer to him. He holds her hands gently as if her hands are as fragile as a porcelain glass and as soft as her personality. He guides both of them on his shoulders while his arms wrap around her waist, looking at each other's eyes and started to sway to the beat of the music. Talking without being verbal with each other just by staring at each other's green and brown pairs of eyes can be effective since they didn't notice the smiles growing on each of their lips.

"I didn't know you can dance like this." She starts a conversation.

"I tend t'surprise ya as much as ya tend t'surprise me." He chuckles and she giggles so she tried to hide it by looking down but looks back at him.

"Then, mission accomplished." She remarks.

"Well, there s'plenty more surprises t'come." He smirks, unintentionally pulling her closer to him than before like their distance would suffocate them.

"Is that so?" She challenges, making him raised an eyebrow so he accepts her challenge and takes her hand from his shoulder and abruptly spins her, making her squeak and him chuckle.

"Harry! I almost went out of balance!" She points out that made him spin her again.

But this time, she trip her foot and really lost her balance. But before she fell on the cold hard ground, he catches her and they both fell on the ground, her lying on top of him. After several profanities that left their mouths out of pain, they laugh hysterically on the dumb stunt they pulled.

"That was so dumb!" She exclaims, continuing her laugh. His laugh cools down as he sees her still on top of him, making him smile. 

"Yeah..." He agrees as his own voice fading away, seeming a bit distracted.

He pushes her hair away from her face as she's toning her laugh down.

"You have an amazing laugh." He compliments as she blushes again, hiding her face on the crook of his neck. 

He strokes her hair as she stares him down and studies his facial features. She brings her hand to his face and caresses it as she lean closer to him until her lips are brushing onto his already then closes their eyes, seizing the moment. She finally closes the gap of their lips, feeling his smirk while kissing him and his hands moving up and down her spine, sending shivers to her. Kissing for how many times now, their lips grew comfortable to each other already that it is now moving in sync. 

His hands move now to her head and holds her hip, rolling them, earning him a squeal again from her and hovering her while laughing. He recovers from his laugh and started attacking her lips again, swallowing her squeals while he's devouring her entire mouth. When he decided to catch his breath, he moves down to her chin then to her neck. He starts giving open mouth kisses all over her neck until it became sucking and nibbling, assuring that it'll leave a mark. She controls her moans but it turns out a bit loud which made her think:

Is he marking me as his already? 

She wasn't complaining but she was not entirely sure that it's going to be okay. She needs a lot of thinking before this goes way deeper than usual.

Answering her prayers, the doorbell rings. He groans as he stands up hesitantly, leaving her still on the floor and catching her breath. He opens the door, revealing one of his bodyguards and one of his staff members welcoming a sexually frustrated Harry. 

"Sir, your ride is ready." He informs him.

"Ride?" Harry asks him, furrowing the eyebrows of his staff.

"You have a meeting with---." His staff reminds him suspiciously, making Harry remember his appointment. 

"I remember." He cuts. "Would ya wait for me on the ride, please? Need to change and prepare."

He demands that made his staff leave his sight. When he notices his bodyguard staying aside, he speaks.

"I can show me way out, thank you." He hints, making the bodyguard nodding at him respectively and leaves his premises.

He closes the door and runs his hand of his hair then checks on Vee which is now packing her phone inside her purse and wears the strap on her shoulder.

"Hol'up, baby..." He gently grab her forearm, stopping her from leaving as she tries to keep a straight face and ignores his pet name to her. "Where're you goin'?" He asks her worriedly leaving her after what happened. 

"Leaving. It seems like you've got some important matters to handle." She reasons.

"No, no. You could come with, ya know? You're me lyricist after all..." He blurts a little nervous or still frustrated sexually.

"There's really no need, boss. It's not part of a lyricist's job description to go with the artist she's working with when he's meeting up with others." She snaps, making him confused that she's using a certain tone.

"Vee, did I... Do somethin'... Wrong?" He stutters, anxiously anticipating for her answer as she walks to the front door and opens it.

"Of course you didn't." She smiles timidly, making him more confused. "See you around, boss." She says with a little bitter tone and leaves his suite, leaving him with wide eyes, sexual frustration and a confused mind.