017

"TECHNICALLY speaking, you two sneaking out in the middle of night just to eat ice cream and talk about each other is considered as a date." Bryn summarizes Vee's story and Zel nods in agreement. 

"Mind you, he took you out. In public. Risking that he might be seen by anyone that will assume that you're his girlfriend." Zel adds.

"Well, we were in a private room..." Vee defends.

"But still!" Bryn unexpected shouts that Zel shush her. "You went out, just the two of you!" Bryn whispers.

Vee explained to the girls why Harry was being scolded by his tour manager and why did she interfered. Harry claimed everything that it was his fault but Vee didn't take it and defended Harry then both of them apologize. She was now sitting on their first class seats, flying to Harry's next destination (wherever that is). They wouldn't know where they are until they've arrived there.

Vee finally joins her friends in the same airplane but also Harry and his band included. His excuse is that he want to get to know Bryn and Zel more. Harry comes up and sits besides Vee, obviously and in front of Bryn that is beside Zel who are still standing to talk to them.

"Hey, ladies..." Harry greets.

"Vee said you wanted talk to us?" Zel asks.

"Not in a formal or serious way so just chill, yeah?" Harry assures. "I've talked to Vee about her so I wanna talk about you, you know?"

"Okay." Bryn states. I'm not a virgin."

"BRYN!" Zel and Vee warns her and Harry chuckles.

"What? He said get to know, right?" Bryn asks, as if she's clueless. "Harry wouldn't mind." She leans on the chair in front of Harry.

"I mean..." Harry stutters. "Sure." He shrugs.

"See?" Bryn boasts. "So, Zel. Are you a virgin?" She asks Zel that made her blush while the other two chuckle at her reaction.

"Yes." Zel answers as she clears her throat. Bryn nods out of respect to her answer and moves onto Vee.

"Yes." Vee answers immediately. 

"I don't believe you." Bryn comments, making Vee's eyes wide.

"Why?!" Vee asks, Harry watching their exchange of words in amusement.

"I've heard stories." Bryn answers. "Didn't you get your pussy eaten and you gave blowjobs as well?"

"That doesn't mean I'm not a virgin anymore!" Vee defends, raising her voice a little bit.

"But at least you've had experiences." Bryn remarks, making Harry smirk.

"Okay! Change topic!" Zel interferes, blushing. 

"She's so uncomfortable!" Vee laughs at her and the rest joins her. "Okay, Zel. What do you want to talk about?"

"About you and Harry." Zel answers.

"Oh yes!" Bryn agrees. "Have you two kissed?" She asks. 

Harry looks at Vee and she meets his eyes. They both smile sheepishly at each other then Vee breaks their stare by looking at the opposite direction to hide her blush.

"M'not a kiss-and-tell kind of person." Harry mutters while a smirk plays on his lips, making Vee's eyes wide and the girls squeal. She meets his eyes again and he just chuckled at their reactions.

"That's all we have to know!" Zel says while giggling. 

"Nah-ah!" Bryn shouts. "I want more tea! I'm thirsty af!" 

"There would be no more spilling, Bryn." Vee states as she opens her little backpack that she bought on their last day in Japan and pull out the current book she's reading. "Because there's nothing to spill..."

"If I know, there's more than your little date and kisses that's going on between the two of you." Bryn scoffs that made Zel chuckle.

"But do you like each other?" Zel asks seriously. They coincidentally meet each other's eyes and he tries to search for an answer through staring into her eyes.

She must fancy me, right? After our shared kisses and moments together, at least.

He thinks but immediately snaps back to reality when the airline made an announcement that they're going to depart. 

So, Zel didn't got an answer to which led her to feel disappointed while sitting on the front seat of Vee that is beside Bryn and all of them fasten their seat belts. The thing is though, Zel wasn't the only one who's disappointed that didn't get an answer. Harry's sure about his feelings towards Vee, but what does she feel for him? Does she feel anything at all for him? He feels a connection between them but what about her? Does she like him, not as the one she idolizes when she was 8 but as the one she worked and spent time with?

He finally looks up from the rings around his fingers he's been playing with while thinking to Vee who is currently reading a book. He glances and reads the title of her book. Dragonhearts by Nikita Gill, Amanda Lovelace and Trista Mateer. He wonders what was the book all about since he hasn't read nor heard about it. He pulls out his phone from his pocket and instantly searches details about what the book is all about.

The authors use fairy tales & myths to create something that is both timeless & extremely relevant to present-day issues, such as the #MeToo movement, reclaiming your voice, feminism, & the shared power of self-love & solidarity. this book is a reminder that romantic love does not need to be the main plot of your story. sometimes friendship is. 

He smiles, impressed by her once more. He hesitates to stalk her social media accounts but decides that he will be doing that another time. He didn't sat beside her in an airplane just for him to gawk on her quietly.

Or did he?

"That s'an int'resting book." Harry catches Vee's attention that he successfully got.

She puts down her book and looks at Harry with a smile. "It actually is." Vee marvels. "One of the writers is my favorite poet."

"Oh? And who would that be?" Harry asks as he leans closer to her.

"Amanda Lovelace." She grins. "Her poems are really inspiring and I want to write just like her. Connecting everything that happened in her life to fairy tales and myths as if reality never existed. Also, her poems are so relatable!" She explains, making him grin as well.

Throughout the flight, they just had another meaningful conversation. When tiredness visits, they both fell asleep with Vee's head on Harry's shoulder and his head on hers that made the two girls snap a picture or two of them.