011

HE was about to pull away but how could he? He's been longing to kiss her again ever since their first.

Their kiss deepens, his lips responding to hers, his mouth copies hers. He was about to put his tongue in her mouth but she pulls away then she giggles. She opens her eyes as the same time as his and their eyes met. He smirks at her. 

"Fuck, you've discovered two of my dark secrets." Vee expresses as she traces her finger on his cheeks.

Harry's bewildered, hearing Vee curse for the first time. Not that he's complainig though, he's just bemused.

"One is that I'm a party girl." Her finger reaches his nose then pokes it, making him chuckle. 

"And the second?" Harry asks in amusement. Vee tries to open her eyes fully and grins.

"I kiss anyone when I'm drunk." Vee confesses. 

"So ya aren't regrettin'?" Harry wonders about her thought about the kiss. 

"Were you regretful when you kiss me?" She asks him back, referring to their first kiss. 

He smirks, loving the fact that she remembers even though they agreed to forget about it. "No." He shakes his head.

"Then, you have your answer." She answers his question.

He remembers another thing about what she said before that he wants to ask her.

"Thought ya said ya need to drink water." His British accent prominent to his statement.

She chuckles. "I only drink water if I'm way too wasted and dehydrated which is not going to happen if I don't finish a bottle of gin." 

"A bottle?!"

She nods. "Or a bottle and half. Sometimes, two. Mostly, four." She shrugs. 

"What?! How can ya handle all that?!" He questions her in bewilderment.

"I'm not called 'gin girl' for no reason." She utters, repeating the words of her friend. He chuckles astoundingly. He caresses her cheek and leans into her ear.

"We've got songs to write tom'rrow..." He whispers then she groans. He stands up and removes her ankle boots.

Out of nowhere, Vee opens her jeans and removes it, following her shirt. Leaving her in her underwear. Harry looks up and takes notice of her.

"VEE!" He shouts that made her scoff. 

"What?" She shrugs, not making a big deal out of it. "You sleep in your boxers. How come a woman be in their underwear and everyone reacts as if we ate a live chicken?" 

He chuckles and shakes his head. He too removes his boots, jeans and flannel shirt. He finally removes his white shirt and wears it into Vee. 

"Don't you know how hot it feels for a drunk person right now?" She declines his shirt being worn on her.

"S'just thin fabric, love. C'mon." He insists nicely and so she gives in.

Who wouldn't fall for Harry's sweet endearment? 

He wears his shirt on her like a mother dresses her son his uniform on his first day of school. He then tries to lie her back on the bed and he follows. 

He lies beside her and pulls her closer to him. He cuddles her for her comfort and she sighs out of relief. He looks at her one final time and traces her bottom lip with his thumb and she smiles before both of them drift off to sleep.

In the morning, Vee wakes up with a headache. Terrible but tolerable.

Just like old times anyway.

She sits carefully and holds her head in attempt to stop it from throbbing. She was busy minding her headache, she didn't notice what she was wearing. It was so comfortable, she didn't care if it wasn't her shirt. She's thinking it wasn't just not her shirt, it's Harry Styles' shirt. To check if it's really his, she smelt the cotton shirt.

Peppermint and sweat, it is his.

"G'morning, gin girl." He greets her in his sweatpants that made her jolt back to normal as if she wasn't smelling his shirt. 

"So you knew about it already." She states.

He chuckles as he approaches her. He sits beside her and hands her a pain reliever and a glass of water. She thanks him and takes the pill and down the water.

"Not a'lot though..." He mutters after a few seconds of silence, making Vee narrow her eyebrows. "Which s'why I wanna spend time talkin' 'bout ya."

She scoffs. "Like I said before, it's completely unnecessary. And there's really nothing to know about me."

"I beg to disagree with ya." He comments. "Like I said before, how would I work with someone I don't even know? And are ya kidding me? M'completely taken aback when I found out you're a party girl..." He explains.

She stares at him while he's explaining and right after, he leans closer to her then puts a few strands of her hair behind her ear and whispers. "What's more behind Vesper Celeste Moon that I have t'know?"

She keeps herself quiet and stares at his eyes then his lips. "Shit." She mumbles and covers her blushing face with her hands.

He laughs softly at her reaction and tries to remove her habds from her face but she shakes her head, making him laugh even more.

"C'mon, babe!" He cooes her, making her blush even more but finally removing her hands from her face. Harry holds her hands and notice her now pink, cute face. "Why're ya blushin'?"

"Because..." She starts, taking a glimpse of his lips before looking back at his eyes. "I know myself when I'm drunk."

He smirks at her but interuppted by a doorbell ring. "C'mon now."

He pulls her to stand and he instructed for her to wait in the kitchen. He opens the door and lets the room service come in. The bell boy serves a variety of foods, making Vee' mouth water. The bell boy leaves with a little tip from Harry and joins Vee in the kitchen. He sits beside her and dug in for breakfast. While eating, random topics were talked about until they finished eating and Harry asks her.

"When did it all start?"

She hums first before answering. "That's easy." She shifts her seat to an Indian style and faces him. "Brace yourself. It'll be an interesting story."

"For an int'resting girl? There s'no doubt." Harry marvels making her giggle.