019

"PRIORITIZE your stomach, come on!" Bryn jokes that made Zel and Vee laugh. 

"Fine! Come on!" Vee mutters as she stands up from her bed and pull Zel with her. 

Being herself, Bryn wanted to try the restaurant of the hotel so she forcefully begged for her friends to join her. They agreed to don't change from their pajamas and went to the elevator, leading them to the restaurant. 

As usual, Bryn went immediately to the buffet table and Vee was about to follow but Zel stops her by grabbing her shoulder. She looks at Zel only to see that she was pointing at a distance no more then ten feet away. Vee follows the direction of her finger and see that Harry lips is being pressed onto another girl while his arms around her waist. 

Her eyes widen, shoulders slumps and swallows hard as she watches the girl pulls away from Harry then cups his cheeks while her lips form a smile. Brunette, slim waist that can be seen by everyone since she's wearing a pair of denim shorts, her black bra is seen from her white crop top and his height is towering a little but the black heels give a really big help. 

Zel rubs her forearm, snapping back to reality and saw that Zel didn't bother to eat anymore since she saw her friend's state.

"Bryn!" Zel calls for her but she didn't caught her attention instead it's his. 

Harry hears Zel calling Bryn but saw Vee standing beside Zel and catches her eyes instead. His leaf-colored eyes widen as her trunk-colored ones. Bryn finally reach them and saw the situation so she pulls Vee out of the room. Harry was about to run for her but he got stopped. 

"Harry!" She calls out for him as she grabs his arm and turns him in front of her then cups his cheeks to keep his attention to him. 

"Townes..." He starts as her name rolls down from his tongue not so smooth now compared before. "Love to catch up but I've got other stuff to do..." He's flustered obviously, mind only has Vee in it.

"Come on, Harry. We haven't seen each other for a while." She persuades. "Those can wait. You make those wait when we first met, right?"

"But..."

"Am I not that special to you anymore?" She asks. "Have you found someone that is way more fun and hotter than me? Because I remember the lyrics to your song that I'm such a good girl and I feel so good..."

He sighs. Townes is the girl 'Carolina' is all about. And his song wasn't anything close to falsification. But he has Vee now. And she's different. She maybe a party girl yet she's the most talented and coolest woman he has ever met. She's nowhere near as Townes. Townes may have made Harry feel good physically but Vee makes him feel good emotionally and mentally.

But thinking of Vee seeing him kissing Townes earlier, there's no way she was immediately going to talk to him. He sighs out of frustration and looks back at Townes, nodding his head to which made her smile. They find themselves a seat around the table and she started to speak while he listens.

Meanwhile, Vee wants to cry but refuses. Why would she? They weren't anything. There was no official label between them. She doesn't have the right to be hurt. He could kiss whoever he wants and she could kiss whoever she wants. They aren't commited to each other. There's no strings attached. No 'we', no 'us' for them. Just him. Just her.

She just lays her head onto the pillow and closes her eyes. Sleep is the only escape she has right now. Music can help but she's to lazy to pick up her earphones. Zel and Bryn stares at her and exchange a look, a pity look. They knew she wasn't sleeping, so they walk closer to her.

"Hey." Zel greets with a very soft voice as she sits beside Vee on the bed and rubs her forearm. "How are you feeling?"

"Nothing." Vee answers coldly. "We're not a couple so why should I feel hurt or any kind of pain? He's Harry Styles. He could do whatever he wants. Whatever Harry Styles wants, Harry Styles gets. I don't even know why am I feeling shit right now... He obviously wouldn't care. Maybe because since he couldn't get me, he found someone else. Which is totally okay since I'm just a nobody and he deserves somebody with the same level as him. And that's not me." She rambles.

"Vee, you're wrong." Bryn starts as she gets closer to her. "You're not a nobody. For fuck's sake, you are a singer, dancer, actress, rapper, choreographer, director, designer and writer! That's enough for you to be worthy for him."

"Bryn, I'm just all those things because I'm required to do it all for the theater club I was in." Vee darkly chuckles.

"Still." Zel joins the conversation. "And your personality is beyond perfection. Plus you're really beautiful! You have curves and you have a slim body!" She adds.

"You're humble, selfless and just the baddest boss bitch. You're also smart and really fun to be with, especially in parties! Any guy would really be falling head over heels for you!" Bryn encourages that made Vee giggle. "Before you worry about Harry, think about yourself. Don't belittle yourself just because of him or anyone... You should put yourself first and for most before minding someone else because how are they going to love you if you don't even love yourself, right? And don't blame yourself, okay? It isn't your fault, you didn't do anything wrong..."

She sits up and was about to thank them when her phone that is placed on the bedside table rang. She picks it up and her mom shows from the caller ID. She excuses herself from the girls and stands up to walk to the bathroom. She closes the door then answers her mom.

"Hello, ma?" She greets.

"Vesper..." Her mom starts with an awfully sad tone. "I have some bad news."