Chapter 7: You just might?

It was only then I realised what I'd just done and I got up to try and run but he caught me by my shoulder "sorry- I'm sorry- sorry" I begged for forgiveness but he didn't buy it he was fuming "I've been nice to you all evening and this is how you repay me you spoilt little bitch, I was gonna change tomorrow's plans but it seems I won't be now!" "please Gerard you don't understand" "I don't give a fuck y/n you're sleeping in my bed with me from now on I've given you more than enough warnings!" He shouted at me causing me to cry. But he didn't care much.

Grabbing my wrist and dragging me into his bedroom I couldn't believe it when I saw it; a huge kingsized bed and a white carpet with a desk that had a large mirror with a gold frame hanging beside it. He saw how shocked I looked "it's nice isn't it, sugar?" He said to me softly as he gripped my hand "y-yeah" "I was gonna wait til' I made you my girlfriend to have you sleep in here with me but you can't be trusted so I'll have to sleep with you by my side" he told me. Wait until I was his girlfriend? Is he insane I'll never be his girlfriend and I'll definitely never love him.

He stripped down to his boxers and I watched awkwardly not because I wanted to see him like that but because I didn't really know where to look but he saw me anyway "I see you're liking what you see, sweetheart" he said to me as he threw his clothes into a washing pile he had on a chair. I just rolled my eyes at him "are you gonna hit me again, sugar?" He teased which made me angry very angry I tried to hold my tongue "watch out or I just might" I threaten through gritted teeth, I was so irritated by his stupidity that I kept having these outbursts of anger that were supposed to stay in my head. For a moment he didn't say anything and just pointed at the bed for me to get in I just assumed he hadn't heard me so I let out a sigh of relief his bed was also way more comfortable than the one in the other room but the next thing I know he gets in beside me and moved up very close to me then he grabbed my head with one hand and turned my face towards him just holding it there for a second our faces inches apart I hoped he wouldn't kiss me but luckily he didn't "you just might? Ay?" He said to me and he pretended to turn around and then he flipped back around towards me just as I was about to move away and he slapped me straight in the face I could feel a burning sensation across my face and I just lay still for a moment as a tear fell from my eye and I turned the other way and silently cried myself to sleep "when will you ever learn?" Gerard whispered into my ear and placed his arms around my waist as we fell asleep beside each other. I didn't bother to take his arms of me no matter how sick he made me feel because I started to learn something I should've learnt a while ago I'm never going to win. And with that I slipped into a deep sleep.

I woke up in Gerard's arms in the same position as last night. My face ached and I sat up a little and saw myself across the room in the mirror opposite me, I had a massive handprint across my face. I really did feel heartbroken because I always tried to be so strong even though deep down I've always known I'm weak. Then I had a brilliant plan. All I had to do was be nice to Gerard maybe even...loving? that's the only way I'll get more freedom from him and an easier life here and a better chance of escaping. I smiled to myself and then I saw his eyes flicker open.

He took his arms off my waist which I was grateful for and he stretched and then rubbed his eyes. "Morning, sugar" He said to me as he looked at me as he touched my hair and I decided to give my plan a shot.

I lay back down and buried my head in his chest he softly stroked my hair and I'd've loved this had it been with someone I actually loved. "Morning" I said into his chest "sorry about yesterday, Gerard" I said apologising once again for something that wasn't even my fault but I mean I need to get in his good books somehow. "That's okay sweetheart, I'm sorry for hitting you so hard" he said as he kissed the top of my head I hated it but I had to keep the act up if I wanted a chance of surviving here. "I can cancel the meeting if you like?" He asked me and I nodded the more time I spent with him now the less time I'd have to spend with him later. Well at least in my mind anyway.