Chapter 6: No more funny buissiness

I went to the cupboards to see what 
food he had in the kitchen I decided to make some pasta and a sauce I knew he liked it because I'd seen him eat it before. It took me a while to work out how to make it but I got there in the end.

I finished the pasta and sauce and got two plates and put it on them. Then I went into the dining room and put it on the table and waited for a few moments and then in he came he looked worn out, but I mean after the day I've had so am I.

"Sorry I got held up I hope you've not been waiting long" he said to me I just shook my head "no I only just sat down" "good girl" he praised me which felt like the first time ever. "This looks nice" he said as he smiled looking down at the food I'd made for him and this time for once his smile looked genuine and not evil or fake. "Thanks" is all I managed to say, we both started eating our dinner, the whole time I was eating I was wondering weather I should tell him I met his brother today.

Gerard POV:

I smiled as I ate the meal y/n had cooked for me because she made me a very happy man and I didn't want her escaping me even if I'd been harsh on her it's for the best she'll realise that one day. I won't say it because I know how much she hates me right now although I know it won't be long before she begging for me, this was our first date well at least in my mind. I noticed she'd been very quiet this whole meal more so than usual I could see in her eyes that something was playing on her mind. I didn't hurt her that bad surely, I mean after all it was only to put her in her place.

Back to y/n POV:

"Sugar?" Gerard asked me in a soft voice even if I didn't like the nickname it was basically my new name now so I just answered him anyway "hmm" I responded to him "what's wrong?" "Nothing" I lied even though all I could think about was should I tell Gerard about meeting Mikey "don't lie to me" he said sternly so I decided to tell him I mean after all he's actually been kind of nice well at least this evening. "It's just I met your brother earlier...I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you" "Mikey?" He questioned just double checking that there wasn't some imposter, I nodded "did he hurt you, or touch you?" He questioned tensing up a little bit I shook my head well he touched my face I thought but I didn't think that was worth mentioning "no he said that you were lucky to have me and that I should show some respect" I said looking down onto my plate "he's right you know" he said I just nodded going along with whatever he said because I was so terrified of him. "He can be a little shit sometimes but he's a smart guy" Gerard said and I giggled "your laughs cute" he told me causing me to feel my face heat up and go all shy and embarrassed but it wasn't that bad considering the other kind of embarrassment he'd caused me before.

"Are you gonna be a good girl tonight?" He asked me sounding kind of serious looking at me "yeah", I decided not to bother again because it was quite obviously not gonna work and I don't even know what I was thinking the first time I tried escaping I guess I just did it out of desperation I think we both knew that I wasn't gonna do it again "but anymore funny business, sugar, and you sleep in my bed with me" he said in a tone somewhere between soft and stern and if there was even a small chance of me wanting to do it again after hearing him say that I definitely wasn't going to. "I need you up tomorrow morning we've got a meeting with a client in my office and he needs a lot of convincing" I didn't really know what he meant by this and I wasn't really sure I wanted to know to be honest. "After you wash up I'll take you up to bed" he says to me I just nodded and cor he annoyed me I wasn't his slave, I wasn't his toy and most certainly was not his girlfriend.

But nevertheless I took our plates into the kitchen and washed them up.

After cleaning up he took my hand which I tried to struggle out of his grip only for him to tighten it "do you remember what I said, sweetheart, do you want to sleep in my bed?" He teased I shook my head "no" "well then behave" I let him just lead me upstairs without another word after obviously brushing my teeth and that. He took me to my bed and I got in, just being in this room again gave me flashbacks to early this morning/ late last night. He saw I was uneasy and he knelt down beside me to kiss me on the cheek but I flinched away and hit him in the face out of instinct only for me to immediately regret it and oh no he didn't like that.