Chapter 11: Drunk

(Sorry this chapter is kind of short but it's essential to the plot)

When we were in his office he let me sit on his lap as he signed some papers and things. After he'd finished his work we stayed in there just talking to each other "can I take you out?" He asked me "wh-what?" I didn't know what he meant really "I'm gonna take you out, sugar, you've been good to me and I want to repay you" he smiled at me "o-okay thank you" I didn't really want to go to be honest because going out would just be me seeing what I'm missing, but I still accepted because I don't want to be on his bad side again.

——Time skip——
He took me to his car and we talked a bit he wanted me to sit closer to him I didn't really want to but I couldn't bothered to argue so I just went along with it as usual. God he really has broken me.

When we got out of his car he took me to a restaurant where he bought me and himself a small meal and loads of drinks mainly alcoholic drinks but it was still nice of him. It was actually quite fun "we've got to leave now, we can come back another time if you'd like though" he told me holding my hand across the two seater table we were at, at the back in the corner "I'd like that Gerard, I'd like that a lot" I told him because today had actually been a lot of fun, way better than laying about all day doing nothing. I began to actually kind of like him but I knew I could never love him not after what he's done. I guess it's just the alcohol talking.

——Time skip——

On the way home we were both quite drunk although me more so than him I reckon. And now here I was in our bedroom making out with him he pushed me down onto the bed and took his T-shirt off then removing my top for me he kissed me passionately I'll be honest I was kind of out it I didn't even know what was going on at first it's kind of hard to process, plus I couldn't really think straight so I decided I'll just let him do whatever he needs to do because I'm really drunk so who cares all I know is he put his hand up my skirt I didn't want this at all but I'm way to weak to fight it. And that's all that happened as far as I'm aware.

The next morning I had a hangover and to be honest I barely remembered anything from the night before. Gerard turned to face me "how you feeling?" He questioned me in a gentle voice "I've got a headache and I don't feel well" I told him "me too, I'll take the day off today" he said opening his arms for a cuddle "come here, sugar" he said softly, but I shook my head "Here. Now" he said in an agitated tone I decided to just go over to him and save us a fight he took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head "good girl" he whispered. We both pretty much spent the whole day in bed which was kind of nice we just drank water and slept off the hangover. He wasn't as bad as me though he got me food and water every now and then but I don't even think he was that hungover at all to be honest.

Gerard's pov:

I wasn't really hungover just had a bit of a headache this morning but she looked really unwell I don't even know if she remembers what we did last night but I'll just keep it to myself I don't want her feeling any worse. I just comforted her all day I didn't want to hurt her anymore.