Chapter 3: I don't want to be touched

Mr Way gripped my hand tightly as he basically dragged me into the room I definitely wasn't looking forward to the next few hours.

There was a man with kind of long brown hair sitting on a chair with one leg crossed over his lap and looking very pleased with himself "good news Frank?" Gerard asked this man I assumed was Frank "very" he confirmed "the deals gone through" "excellent" "I've ordered a couple of excercusions on certain people who tried to get in the way of this deal so I'll just need you to approve of them and then the job is complete...ohh and who have we got here?" Frank said looking up only just noticing me "this is my new toy got for her from the l/n's she is a right little handful but nothing I can't handle" Gerard chuckled "mind if I take a look?" Frank said acting as if I wasn't a real person as if I was just an object Gerard nodded and Frank beckoned me to come over to him but I just stayed seated close to Gerard and shook my head I'll probably be killed for this later but I'd choose death right now over a life of hell "do as you're told, sugar" Gerard said sounding a little bit annoyed with me "I don't want to I don't even know him" I mumbled out. Oh no shouldn't've said that. "I don't care don't you dare disobey me!" He yelled making me jump and I put my head down and walked over to Frank who put me on his lap "see wasn't so hard was it, sweetheart" Frank said into my ear through a chuckle. Eww I hated all these 'cute' nicknames they were trying to give me it made me feel disgusted.

After a while Gerard ordered me to come back to him and so I did and he started to touch my leg he started at the knee but then he trailed his hand up to my thighs it was making me very uncomfortable but he was talking and I was scared to interrupt him so I moved his hand off my leg but he just kept putting it back I kept squirming in his grip and he was getting annoyed in the end I just left it because it just wasn't worth the fight. "Well nice to catch up Iero and I'm glad the deal went through" Gerard said shaking Frank's hand and getting up to sign the papers "same to you" Frank said taking the papers into his bag and one of the staff showed him out.

Now that Frank had gone I knew I was in trouble just by the look on Gerard's Face "what the fuck were you playing at back there?" he snapped at me "I don't want to be touched" I said looking at the floor to avoid eye contact "I don't care what you want, sugar, I want you so I'll have you how I want you!" I just looked down in shame I felt so embarrassed it seems my parents weren't all that bad after all well at least compared to him. "Look at your arm it doesn't say 'y/n',does it? What does it say?" He asked me, knowing full well what it says so I didn't respond but he lifted my chin up with his thumb to have me look at him "hey? What does it say then, sugar? Hmm?" He just wanted me to say it I was so embarrassed "'Gerard'" I mumbled as quietly as possible which was a mistake "sorry I didn't quite catch that?" he said as I diverted my eyes to the ground he pushed my chin up higher so I was looking up at him and he locked eye contact with me "'Gerard'" I said this time out loud but nope that still wasn't enough to satisfy him "what says Gerard?" He asked "my arm" I said, honestly I'd never felt so humiliated in all my life "good girl so you know that you're all mine" he smiled "I'm not" I insisted but I really was fighting a losing battle at this point. "If you know what's good for you you'll obey me" "this isn't good" I said to him but he just smiled and took my hand this time I just let his hand fall into mine because I knew I wasn't gonna win. And with that we had dinner and he walked me up to bed after a long day of his abuse that was exactly what I needed, a kip.