Chapter 29: I know you don't trust me but believe me I'll prove it

The next morning I woke up with my arms still around him and he was still nude and I only had a bra on and I smiled remembering last night he looked so hot right now. I can't believe I've fallen for him I thought back to when I first arrived here and when I told him 'I'll never willingly sleep with you' and now here I was holding him and smiling, I thought back to when he hit me and cut me up and made me cry and I just couldn't understand how that was the same man I was loving right now the man who forced me to marry him and have his child and now I was trying to make him happy. Did I actually love him? That's the big question in my mind and at first I tried to deny it but everything seemed to say otherwise, but I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I saw his eyes open and he stretched "were you staring at me sugar?" He smiled but I shook my head giggling and he gave me a wet loving kiss on the cheek and I smiled holding onto his body still "I'm so lucky to have you sweetheart and I love it when you're affectionate to me you know?" He told me as he gently took my hand and placed it on the centre of his chest "I like being affectionate to you too, Gee" I admitted "I'm sorry I hurt you so bad baby but I think it's best you know? I don't think we'd be the same today if I hadn't" I mean yeah I guess I wouldn't carry nearly as much trauma but I wasn't gonna say that in fact I kind of just ignored him and took my hand away from his chest and buried my face in it he just rubbed my back but then he said something "I love that you love me baby and you belong to me" and he grabbed my arms tracing over the letters of his name with his fingers he saw me getting uncomfortable and stopped "sorry" he sighed sadly "it's okay Gee" I told him "I just want a cuddle Gee, please?" I asked "aw c'mere" he smiled and I lay in his arms entangling our legs together, holding each other and facing each other "you're so beautiful baby" he told me causing me to laugh "no Gee, but you are" I told him as I touched his face and leant in for a kiss "I'm so glad you've changed for me sugar" he said to me. I haven't changed for him have I? Maybe I have. No I definitely have why did he do this to me? "I love you Gee I hope you know that, I guess I have for a while now..." "I do and I'll always love you too" he said with our faces inches apart. "Anyway we should get up" "oh Gee what about the morning after pill?" "Of course, sugar when we go downstairs" he assured me "I'll go and get Jamie up" he said getting out of bed and putting on some clothes Gee left the room to get our son up and I went to take a shower.

——Time skip——

Me and Gee were sitting in the kitchen together eating breakfast when he looked at me and said "you know sugar you're so precious to me and I'm sorry for everything I did" he said sadly "it's not alright to do that to someone though" I told him half expecting him to flip out but he didn't "I know baby I know" he said remorsefully he stroked my face "I'm so lucky to have you loving me sugar...and I promise never to lay another finger, blade or fist on you again I promise baby I promise you as long as I'm alive I'll protect you from everyone including myself...I'll never leave you alone again I'll never harm you I promise I'll never touch you without your consent sugar never I promise" he ranted as a few tears ran down his cheek and I was also sobbing this was so unexpected from him "I know you don't trust me sugar but believe me I'll prove it" he said taking my hand into his and I held them and I rubbed them I comforted him but I didn't say a word "I don't want to keep you trapped like some kind of prisoner anymore, you're much more than that to me, you're my wife y/n you deserve better" he said with a sad expression and looking into my eyes his were like broken fragments of glass "you're so special to me sugar so amazing and sweet and I don't want to keep hurting you" I just nodded "Gee I love you...nothing can change what you did to me...but I'm willing to move on and I never thought I'd say this but...b-but I'm willing to be yours I don't want anything else I don't want anyone else Gee I only want you I need you Gee I need you" I said sobbing "aw sugar" he said getting up and coming over to comfort me he squatted down on the floor next to my chair "I've broken you, haven't I?" He said softly and avoiding eye contact "yes, you have" I said said looking down "I love you though sugar don't ever think different I'm here for you and I'm so so sorry" he said taking my hand and kissing it "I can forgive you Gee" I said, why the fuck do I love him? He's a terrible person but I love him so much I can't help it "thank you, sweetheart, just know this just know you're not my prisoner anymore baby you're my wife you're my everything and from now on I only want to make you happy" he told me I was so relieved that this chapter in my life was finally coming to a close. I could finally be happy for real this time I just hope he's being genuine and this whole thing isn't just one big elaborate prank. But he looked dead serious about it. "I mean it" he said looking into my eye and leaning in for a kiss I just nodded and kissed him I just wished the moment could last forever this kiss felt like it was over so quick after he pulled away he put his index finger on my lip dragging it down slightly "so pretty" he whispered to me "Gee I think you're so hot" I told him "why thank you" he chuckled and with that he took my hand "I'm gonna take you out to eat you deserve a date, after all you've been through hell for me" I gave him a cuddle "thank you Gee" I said excitedly and with that we got ready to go.

A/N
This is not the end just yet however I will be wrapping the story up fairly soon but don't fret I do have an idea for another Gee x reader story and it's not as brutal as this one but I hope you're all enjoying this story so far anyway.