Chapter 28: oh sugar [smut]

//This chapter is mainly smut

I traced my hands over his bare chest just rubbing softly as I rested my head in his arms "mmm I like that sugar don't stop" he said quietly to me and I continued for a few more minutes but then I started to bring my hands a bit lower down and I think that's when he realised what I was up to because he sat up a bit with a grin plastered across his face i lowered my hand to the waistband of his boxers and then I looked at him to check that he was also into this "you gonna go any further or just stop there?" He asked me laughing lightheartedly but I think he actually was wondering if I would go any further I wasn't really sure what to do to be honest I'd only done it once before and I didn't remember because I was drunk at the time "Gee?" I said to him feeling all embarrassed "what is it?" He asked moving my hair out of my eyes "I- I...I don't really know what to do" I admitted which was very embarrassing "aww don't be embarrassed sugar here let me help you" he said taking my wrist and sliding my hand into his boxers "you feel it?" He smirked I quickly nodded "it's so big" I muttered as I traced my hand along his cock he smiled at that comment I quickly felt him becoming hard I looked at him to see what I should do next "just keep touching it sugar" he said to me so I continued for a bit longer then he slid his boxers off "you put your hand like this" he showed me and I wrapped my hand around his cock then he put his hand over mine motioning it up and down "like that" he said and he took his hand away from mine and he began to let out quiet breathless moans after a while he said "right that's enough" and I took my hand away unsure of what to do next "now I'm gonna need you to lie on your back" he commanded and I complied immediately he then removed my panties and spread my legs open "you ready for this?" He asked "Gee aren't you supposed to wear protection?" I suddenly said he thought for a moment "hmm just use the morning after pill" he said to me which was a bit annoying and another bit of unnecessary stress for me just so he could have a bit more pleasure but I just nodded and went along with it I was too afraid of him leaving "Good girl" he praised as I lay there under him he lined himself up with me and began to insert himself inside me "oh Gee.." is all I said "you like it?" He smirked "yes oh Gee it feels good" i said as he pushed himself in fully he began thrusting in and out of me I started to let out moans "oh Sugar you feel so good" he moaned out "oh don't stop" I told him and he sped up I started to feel tension building in my abdomen and my body was becoming more and more sensitive to his touch "I think...I think I'm gonna cum" I said to Gee gripping on to his back "no not yet" he told me as my moans got louder and my pussy was throbbing "just wait a little I'm almost there" he said between moans but a few moments later he said "alright go on then sugar cum for me cum for Gerard" he said saying his own name which turned me on a lot. I let out moans closer and closer together this time more breathless and loose as I came and he did as well at the same time I felt him explode inside of me and it felt good. "Oh Gee oh Gerard" I said still holding onto him as he finished "you felt so good, I've got more things I'd like to show you another day" he told me which made me excited then he got off of me.

He lay back down on his back and then rested my head on his chest he traced small invisible circles on my cheeks "you know? you were amazing, sugar" He told me which made me happy but also a bit shy and embarrassed he could tell I was because I tried to hide my face after pulling the covers back over us "hey don't hide I love you" he said moving the covers down a bit and kissing my forehead "are you tired?" I asked him as I yawned "tired? Exhausted, sweetheart, I've just been on a five hour flight today, came home to Mikey lying about you and then you come and surprise me with something I've been wanting to do with you for ages" he said smiling as he said the last bit "I've been wanting to do that too for a while but I was too scared" "you shouldn't be scared, sugar, I'm not gonna hurt you anymore" he assured me but the anymore he said at the end reminded me of everything he'd done to me and I glanced at my arms that were around him and seeing his name still branded on them made me sad again I felt like I'd betrayed myself, I moved back a bit and he noticed my sudden change and brought me closer to him when he saw me staring at my arms "I'm sorry" he sighed sadly I didn't say anything, because there was nothing to say. But I let him hold me and I held him again and he gently traced the letters engraved on my arms and kissing them "you'll be okay, sugar" he told me and then we both drifted off into a deep sleep in each other's arms.