Chapter 8: 'Way'

It had been a few weeks now and I still hated him but at least he wasn't hitting me as often anymore.

Today I was very glad that he had work in his office to be getting on with I was worried for myself that I'd miss him but thankfully I didn't. I liked been alone even if I was just sitting in his (I refuse to call it our) bedroom. I was actually having a very peaceful day for once well that was until Mikey came in to tell me Gerard had demanded to see me right now.

I nodded and sighed I stood up straightening out my skirt that he made me wear that barely even covers my thighs.

I slowly walked to his office I didn't want to be there at all I hate that room, all the furniture is made of dark oak wood, he's got a massive desk with unorganised paperwork all over it, he's got a whole wall behind it of bookshelves even though I've never even seen him pick up a book, the room stresses me out because of all the mess and it doesn't help that he's in there.

I knocked on the door "come in" he shouted and I twisted the door nob and then finally managed to open the stiff old door. "You look so pretty, you know" he said to me, I didn't really know what to say "thanks" I just mumbled "come here" he said as he stretched his arms out and I didn't want to but I walked into his arms and sat on his lap, I didn't like him, but some things well in this case people you just have to put up with. He turned me around to face him so now I was on his lap facing him with his arms around me. No I hate it I need to get away. I don't want to be in his arms. I can't keep this act up any longer but I need freedom I was torn between what I should and shouldn't do. He leaned into kiss me, but I turned my face away from him, he looked hurt by my actions but I'm not gonna sympathise with him after everything he's put me through. He grabbed my face and turned it to face him. I struggled out of his grip. Running out the room. I sped to the front door. Flung it open. Ran out the door. Had it not been for those pesky guards I would've got away.

They dragged me back into the house there were two of them gripping one arm each. As tears just flowed from my eyes "help!" I screamed but nobody came, well nobody came to save me at least, however Gerard was there and he was furious. "I can't take this anymore!" I screamed at them all "I'd never kill you, sugar" he said calmly as he got all up in my face "but I'll make you hurt so badly, so badly that you'll never be the same" he said as the guards put me down and Gerard grabbed me by the arm, okay I'll admit this is the scariest he's ever been. He was right and I know he's a man of his word he'd torture me. He's not stupid he's a very clever, dangerous man.

I just cried as Gerard dragged me back into his messy office and locked the door with us both in there. He put his hand into his pocket and whipped out a knife then he shoved me into a wall with his other hand and I just fell back thankfully avoiding hitting my head, he then flipped the blade out and came closer to me. He traced the non-sharp side down my throat. "I'm sorry" I just managed to squeak out "Heard you say that more times than I've killed people" he said staring into my eyes, I didn't like to ask but I assumed that meant he'd killed a lot of people, had he not had a knife I might've made a comment. He removed the knife from my neck and I let out a sigh of relief but not for long "I'm only just getting started, sweetheart" he said to me grabbing my arm that didn't have the name 'Gerard' carved into it. He put the knife to my arm. This time I could see him doing it which made the pain even worse than I remembered from the first time. He began carving the letter 'W' into my arm I just cried and bit my lip trying to withhold the pain. After about ten minutes I'd seen him carve the word 'Way' into my arm. "Now how about that kiss, sugar?" He said to me and that obviously wasn't a question and as much as it made me sick to do it I had to put up with it he leaned in towards me and I planted a kiss on his lips it only lasted a few seconds but if felt like ages, well at least to me it did. "See wasn't so bad after all?" He grinned at me, ugh that grin made me sick "no" I just mumbled pretending to agree with him. He took his hands to around my waist and after all the events of today I grew tired and rested my head on his shoulder. I don't know why I did it considering what he just did to me. I managed to holdback tears successfully for once. I thought he was good looking and all but I could never be with him especially after what he's put me through. He's an awful man. But that night I fell asleep in his office in his arms.