Party Time. Ch. 46

Phoenix's Pov:

We had spent a couple more hours at the mall, picking out the perfect outfits for the party. Car had spent out a mass text to everyone. I even called Klaus. I hope that Stefan doesn't mind. Well Elena said it was ok as long as he doesn't kill or attack any humans at the party.

I smiled. Today was going to be great. I just need to find a new man. Or get back with my old one....I shook my head. Literally clearing the thoughts out of my head.

"Are you okay Phe?" asked Bonnie.

I nodded. "So what are we going to do know?"

"Get dresses of course! We need to look the best. Especially you Phoenix. It's your birthday!" Care exclaimed.

We all sighed. Care is fun to shop with but she gets a little intense when it comes to this stuff. Even though I sighed I'm still excited. After all it is my birthday.

We walked away from the food court and Car pulled us into a random dress store. She immediately found a short blue dress that had a sorta criss-cross top. It was strap-less and short with a flow-y bottom.

She tried it on and looked amazing. We made her buy it. Eli, Bonnie, and I couldn't find anything so Care found another store. Only her.

Eli and Bonnie found there dresses. Eli's dress was purple and had a lace belt right underneath the bust, at the bottom it was kinda drape like.

Bonnie's dress had a black top that was kinda like a corset and had a lace-y design and the bottom was flowy and was off white.

Of course me being me I couldn't find anything. But Care being Care knew another store. We were all searching.

I was about ready to give up, when Eli screamed. I rushed over and asked her "What's wrong?"

She grinned like a mad women and said, "It's perfect for you."

I looked at it and gasped. It was an off white top that had a v-neck and had butterflies on it. It ended under the bust. The bottom was tight and black, with a layered sort of look. It was perfect.

I tried it on and fell in love all over again!!! Care, Bonnie, and Eli squealed causing everyone to look over. I blushed with all the attention. I shh-ed them. They rolled there eyes at me.

I bought the dress.

"Are we going to get shoe's and other stuff?" I asked.

Care's eyes widened. "OMG! Yes! And we need to do hair, make-up, and nails!!"

"How are we going to afford that." Eli's eyes were as wide as bowling balls.

"Haha oh Eli. You'll never understand the power of a guilty family." I responded jokingly. But seriously they gave me a debt card and said there's no limit.

We left the mall with our dresses. We also had stopped in a store and got shoe's and other accessorizes.

We found a walk in salon that did hair, makeup, and nails. I checked my phone it was 4:03. So we have about 5 hours. (A/N: this is going to be really boring sorry)

They did our hair first. I don't really know why but whatever.

Eli's hair was curly and had a halo braid.

Bonnie's hair was pin straight and in a very high pony tail. I think that her hair was holding it up. But I'm not 100% sure.

My hair was first off brighter blue. My lady who's name is Hannah is super nice and sweet. She even wished me happy birthday, Care and her loud mouth. Anyways my hair was over on one side and was curled.

Care's hair was just straight and down. But it looked really pretty.

Next was nails. We all chatted and gossiped and when the nails were done we all showed each other.

Bonnie's were bright red and a black and white zig-zag pattern. The designs were every other nail.

Care's were white and had sparkles that really only on the bottom but looked really cool.

Eli's were just a french manicure but her tips were black.

Mine were a dull black, then a glossy black french tip.

And FINALLY! Makeup. I feel like we have been here forever. I looked at my phone quickly. It was 6:12.

After another 30ish minutes everyone was done with makeup. I'm so ready to get out of here. BUT I'm so grateful that Hannah and her people for doing our, well pretty much everything lol.

Care's make up was dark blue eyeshadow that matched her dress. It also had silver sparkles too. She also had mascara on and her lips were light pinky and shiny.

Bonnie's was dark brown eyeshadow, and above the dark brown was a golden color. It looked so pretty. Her eye makeup had a smokey eye. Her mascara made her eyelashes look really long and thick. The eye liner was black on the top and on the bottom it was thick and had a wing like look. Her lips were red that matched her shoes and ring.