Welcome to Mystic Falls, Hope That Your Stay is Mystical. Ch.4

I think that I'm going to make phoenix give herself a make over

Phoenix's Pov:

Today is the day! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get away from family, if you can even call them that. It's more like people that I live with. They don't have to feed me, but I don't have to eat and food unless it is fruit or candy is NASTY!! But anywho I'm running away, today.

And then I'm taking a flight from Canada, to Virgina Beach, then I have to drive from there to Mystic Falls. Now I just have to wait, until they all go out of the house.

I look down and I realize that I'm still in my pj's. Oops! I take a shower. And then get dressed in a pair of ripped acid washed jeans, a plain black tee shirt, black low top converse, multicolored nerd sunglasses, my amethyst ring, and a paramore necklace.

Outfit-click external link.

A couple of hours later everyone is out doing something. I take my black backpack and suitcase that has all of my money (which is a lot), my clothes and shoes, and all that other stuff. I already have a house, and I'm going to get a job. I walk out to my car, a.k.a my kid. I love my car! It's a black with white racing stripes 1969 Camaro SS. I had my motorcycle which is an all black 2010 Yamaha r6, They are my children. "I'm going for a drive!" I call, knowing that someone will hear me. I'M OUTTA HERE! I scream in my head. Thank god that Edward can't read my mind. 

I drive to the airport and wait 30 minutes until the plane comes. I walk over to the McDonald's and I get a frozen strawberry lemonade. I start taking a sip and then my head starts to hurt. "BRAIN FREEZE!" I squeal in pain. I swear that everyone is looking at me like I'm totally insane, which I'm not!  "Flight 30-A going to Virgina Beach Boarding in 5 minutes."

I walk over to the gate, hand the lady my ticket. I'm free! I get on the plane and wait. I grab one of the books that I packed. 

*5 and half hours later*

Well I have unpacked my house which is tiny but it works for me. I'm going to be the only one in it. My room is awesome! I absolutely love it! It has turquoise walls that has big black dots on it and a big bed with black blanket with big turquoise dots.

I take a deep breath happy that I'm done unpacking. EH! Today is Saturday that means that I'm going to have to go to school Monday. That's is depressing! I think. 

I'm so bored, I think. Then an idea comes into my head. Phoenix Cullen is getting a new look. 

Let the magic begin. Whahaha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I take a look in the mirror. My once silver waist length hair is now turquoise blue and falls in layers to my mid back. And I have side sweep bangs. My eyes are now the same color as my hair (got to love witches,) and I got a nose piercing. (New person is played by Amber McCrackin, when she has blue hair)

So if you didn't notice my little comment about the witches, then you are slow if you did good! So my eyes are purple normally but I found a witch once and I saved her from being attacked by one of the wolves. So she owed me one, so I got her to change my looks. Now I look like well how I do now. So if the Cullen's do come looking for me I won't look like how I did before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grab my helmet and backpack and head out to my motorcycle. I didn't feel like taking my car and I wanted to make a dramatic entrance. I head out towards the school. Let hell begin.